Accidentally on Purpose || m.c.

an: so so guys here's mikey's first part :-) i hope you liiiike it -- if you do, leave me an inline or outline (hehe i'm funny) comment bc those mean the world to me. okaay, thank you for reading, here we gooooo..

When you wake up the next morning, the cool breeze blowing through the half-opened windows, you feel happy. You feel content. You lift up your torso and wrap the sheet around your chest to keep yourself from getting goosebumps everywhere. Usually the other side of the bed is filled with a sleeping Michael, but now it’s empty. And normally even if it’s empty, he leaves a note of his scrawled handwriting telling you where he’s been.

But this time he hasn’t.

You decide to just disregard it and take a warm, short shower to rid yourself of the sweat generated from last night that stuck to you thanks to the thin white sheet you were huddled underneath all night. After stepping out and drying off, you throw your hair up in a wet bun and slide on a big tee shirt and a pair of his black boxers.

That’s when you smell the food.

Your nose lifts into the air and you sniff, smelling yeast and sugar and grease. You rub your eyes sleepily and walk into the kitchen to the source of the aroma. “Michael?” you call, leaning into the kitchen, poking your head past the wall. There his is in all his glory, only a pair of form-fitting boxers on his body. You take a moment to admire him shirtless. Sure, as a younger, seventeen year old boy, you thought he was attractive. But now? Whew.

At the age of twenty-three, he’s spent more time in the gym over the past few years, bulking up and broadening out. He’s still of a pale, creamy complexion, and you like that. You wouldn’t necessarily like it if you were married to some tan, buff body builder – it might do a number on your self esteem. Plus it gives you a reason not to spend your summers tanning because you don’t have a counterpart that you have to become darker than.

“Babe?”

You snap yourself out of your admiring state and look up, meeting his crystal blue-green eyes. “Hmm?” you respond, biting on your lip. He chuckles, shaking his head slightly, “I’ve been calling your name for about a minute now. What’s up? You too distracted by the view?” He goes about shaking his hips and even thrusts one good time, making you roll your eyes and sputter out a laugh coupled with a snort. “Maybe,” you tell him in response, scrunching up your nose. He laughs and flips over the bacon before looking back at you, “Did you want to come in the kitchen or are you just going to stand there?”

That’s when you realize that you’re still stood with only your head peeking into the kitchen, the rest of your body hidden by the wall of the hallway between. “Oh,” you blush light pink, “sorry, I wasn’t paying attention.” Michael chuckles and reaches out for your hands, bringing you into his chest when you comply.

“How’d you sleep last night?” he teases you, tapping your nose before wrapping his arms around your back. The two of your entwined bodies rock back and forth as he looks down at you. “Not well,” you pout, “the neighbors were keeping me awake with all their…” You look around as if you’re trying to make sure no one can hear you, adding a playful element to the atmosphere. “Intimate noises,” you whisper, putting one hand over the side of your mouth.

Michael rolls his eyes and squeezes your bum, making you squeak in response. “You’re so weird,” he teases you, pulling away to bring the bacon off the skillet. “Am not!” you retort, feeling indignant. He looks at you with raised eyebrows, as if asking the silent question for you to reevaluate your answer.