Sixteen

Draco widened his eyes. "Wha- What?!"

"Yes Draco." Iris said with a sigh.

"And-and who's your mother?! Please don't say Mc Gonagall..." Iris glared at Draco.

"Ofcourse not. It's.... It's Morgan Le Fay..."

"I can't believe this..."

"Then don't."

"Are you serious Iris?!" He said shocked and Iris laughed nervously.

"Yes Draco. Do I look like I am joking?" Draco quickly glanced up at Iris who was starring at him with a serious.

"I suppose not..." Then he looked back up at Iris "But how the hell were you born?"

"You want to know how I was born?!"

"On second thought, no I don't..." Draco quickly muttered.

"Well, it all started with-" Draco slapped a hand on Iris's mouth.

"Please, no. The least thing I need to find oit is how my principal and Morgan Le Fay had a baby."  Draco begged with eyes wide open.

  Iris burst out laughing and soon after Draco joined in. After awhile they stopped and Iris let out a long sigh. She turned back towards the balcony and patted at the place next to her. Draco scooched in next to her.

They watched the stars twinkle and sat in silence for awhile. She noticed that there was seven stars that shone the brightest.She knew, who was the girl in the stars,from all her reading.She let out a longer sigh and smiled sadly at the memory.

"Woah that felt good..." Iris muttered after awhile.

"What?"

"Telling someone else my little secret. Not many people know that Dumbledore is my... well my dad." Draco starred at her in awe.

"What?!" She asked exasperated.

"I never ever thought those words would ever come out of anyone's mouth as long as I lived..." Draco said. And when Iris just glared at him he added, "Secret? You told me a secret?" He mocked, smirking.

"It was just to prove you wrong."

"You told me and not Loony?!"

"Don't push it." Iris muttered. "Plus,it's Luna not Loony."

"Haha. It's nice to know someone trusts me." Draco muttered, making small circled on the floor with his finger.

"No one trusts you?!"

"N-No..."

"Oh. Well, there's always a first." Iris tried to cheer him up. He looked up at her and she smiled. He bit his lip and looked away.

"Draco? Are you alright?" She put a hamd on his back.

"Yeah..." He murmmered. Silence washed upon them. Iris looked back towards the night sky which was a dark shade of blue. She looked over the stars trying to spot out some constellations. She stopped at one.

"Draco, I see your constellation." Iris murmmered starring up into the sky. Draco looked up.

"Yeah. There it is." Draco said. "Didn't know you knew astronomy."

"Oh, it's a hobby. I love learning new constellations!" Draco nodded. Iris looked back up at the constellation.

"It's beautiful..." Iris sighed. Draco looked at her. Iris moved her eyes to the moon. It was pretty high. Iris turned to Draco and he got up. He let his hand down for Iris to take. Once she did he pulled her up.