Eleven

"Hello Iris Jackson." A dreamy voice said.

"Oh, hello Luna." Iris said cheerfully as she turned and smiled at her.

"I see that your early today." Luna said as she sat next to Iris.

"Yeah, my class ended early today, Luna." Iris said.

Luna nodded as she help herself with some pudding.

Iris chuckled lightly and said "Luna, you do know it's lunch now, you should eat more than just pudding."

"It's okay, Iris.Pudding is just too good to be true." Luna said dreamily.

Iris laughed while she watched Luna eye the pudding hungrily.

"I really think that your nickname should be Ludding." Iris teased.

"I would not say no to that." Luna said and smiled.

Iris laughed again and continue to eat her food.

^o^(◐‿◑)(⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)^o^⊂((・⊥・))⊃(˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

The twins, Casey and Iris were paying attention to Professor Dyson when he was teaching. He was teaching them about the animals they might counter in the Forbidden Forest.

"Centaurs? Thats cool!" Angelo said excitedly.

"Can you invite one for us to see, sir." Angelica continued.

"Well, centaurs don't really like to communicate with us." He said.

"Why?" Angelo asked.

"Nobody really knows the answer, Angelo." Professor Dyson said casually.

"How about the centaurs in Narnia?" Iris asked dreamily.

"Narnia?" Angelica asked.

"Where's Narnia?" Angelo finished.

"It's a magical place." Iris said and sighed.

"Well, Iris. Centaurs there are respected while centaurs here are usually looked aside." Professor Dyson said.

"Well, that answers my question." Angelo muttered.

"Well, I guess that's all for today." Professor Dyson said.

"Yes!" Angelica and Angelo said in sync. "No homework!"

"You better get going before I change my mind." Professor Dyson said with a low chuckle.

"Thank you Professor Dyson." Iris, Casey and the twins said together.

Iris packed her notebook and pens inside her small bag and walked back to the castle.

•••

Everyone was having dinner at the great Hall.
Of course, Luna and Iris still sat together. Today,Professor Dumbledore had a very important announcement to make.

"I would like to have everyone's attention please." Professor Dumbledore made an announcement "Here stands the goblet of fire!" Professor Dumbledore said loudly and walked over to a large object that was covered with a thick piece of fabric.

   He pulled the fabric off and there stood the goblet of fire. Blue flames arose from the goblet, stealing all the attention of the hushed room.

"Whoever would want to enter then write your name on a piece of paper and put it in this goblet. But I warn you, the tri-wizard tournament isn't something to look over.Many, people have risked their lives entering this tournament. The tournament is no joke and is not meant for the timid ones..." He said eyeing the students carefully.