v. not just somebody

I didn't want to go downstairs and face the wrath of Tyler. However, it seemed that it was fine to pull pranks on him.

I dragged my feet down the stairs. Tyler was looking around the house. I noticed his attire only now. He looked pretty good, but I won't accept that at least yet.

He was in the family portrait room where our photos and paintings were hanging, down our generations. He was going through them, scrutinizing them.

"Feel at home!" I snickered sarcastically.
He lifted his head up from the photo of me with my father in the beach, which he was staring at intently.

There was an awkward silence from his side, which was totally unexpected. He just stared at me with a lingering glance. I cleared my throat to shoo away the awkwardness. I was the first one to look away.

"Why did you deny being Daniel Waters' daughter?" He analyzed my expression.

"I don't like it when people treat me like a superior person to them because of my father!" I said it all in a breath.

I checked if he'd view me any different, now that he knows. I sighed a breath of relief.

~*~*~*~*~

Tyler's PoV

"Why did you deny being Daniel Waters' daughter?" I ask out of curiosity.

"I don't like it when people treat me like a superior person to them because of my father!" She said way too fast to justify her actions.

She can be superior to any person on this whole world without even trying it. She'd just waltz around with that body and make people feel weak in their knees. I wanted to tell her this but acted against my instinct.

"Let's go and scour the fridge!" She changes the topic successfully.

"Sure. Lead the way. Wait, wait I know your house already."

We reached the kitchen and she started taking out Chicken Lasagne and a collection of sauces to eat with. She put them in the microwave and took out the cutlery for us.

(A/N: Chicken Lasagne is one of my favourites. I love it with my life! What's your favorite food?)

She had a killer body, not that I'm gonna deflate myself out. She already knew that and didn't need another praise that too from me, to confirm her beauty. She'd laugh at me. But oh hell, she looks bodylicious.

"Hey where are you dozing off to?" She muttered something along the line of Daydreamer. Whatever.

"I asked you which movie are you going to see!" she'd caught me eyeing her up.

Blood creeped up my face, which happened rarely. I turn around and walk to the home theatre that I discovered a while ago. I search through the drawers for good movies.

Logan or The Babysitter?

"Choose The Babysitter." She said quietly from behind.

It increased my heart beat. Argh....

"We can watch Logan later."

"Sure." I reply un- attentively.

We seated ourselves on the sofa on the far end. She had switched the 2D mode to 3D mode. Gosh. She is sadistic. God help her.

~*~*~*~*~

We finished watching both Logan and The Babysitter. Yeah, she was a crazy person.

"Order a pizza and two colas." She throws her phone towards me.