iv. pranking him

Next Monday

"Hey, you ready with everything?"Caleb asked over the phone.

"Yup. Cali-boy" It annoyed him to no ends.

"Come again and I'll terminate my plans." I imagined him with a pouty face.

"Sorry, Cali-boy but if you back down then I'll let everyone know about your sex life or rather the non-existence of it.

"Open your mouth and I'll kill you."

~*~*~*~*~

"Phew."I sighed deeply.

"That was some work."

We had setup the whole plan and all we had to do was to wait for Tyler.
I had made Caleb bring Tyler late for class. It didn't matter much as it was a common occurrence.

I was sitting in my fixed place and had made every student to take every empty place except for two. One for Caleb and the other for Tyler. Justin and Blake were sitting behind us. A seat was left to my right for Tyler and another one beside Blake for Caleb. I was sitting near the window which looked out to the school lawn.

Mr. Henderson, our Calculus teacher walked in. He was a little ferocious and blunt which annoyed every student in this school. He started calling the rolls of students.

" Sam Andrews.... " "Present"

" Beatrice Anges...." "Present"

" Angelica Brews...." ......

I knew mine was the last, so why bother. About half a minute later, the demigods arrived. Tyler looked half asleep. He was wearing a navy blue tee which fit like a second skin; and a track pants for gawd damn's sake. He pulled off that look pretty well but he'll never hear it from my mouth- at least. Caleb went running to the seat beside Blake leaving the seat to my right for Tyler. Tyler eyed me up and arrogantly came striding towards me, faltering not even once.

"Hey Princess!" He greeted me trying to feign Caleb in a mocking high pitched tone and winked at Caleb. Caleb being Caleb The Drama Queen gasped and put a hand over his heart. These boys......

Tyler sat beside me. I put my fist on my mouth to stop the giggling which was threatening to come out of my heart any moment. In less than a second, Tyler went tumbling down. He tried holding onto the desk but the edge was slippery cause I had already thought of it as a sure possibility and had applied a good amount of grease on it.

There were snickers heard from every guy present in that class. I burst out laughing. What? It's a common experience.

Tyler was busy cussing under his breath.... "Fuck!"

"Ahaha...hehe..." I couldn't stop my laughter no matter how much I tried. I felt tears in my eyes. My stomach hurt but I was still in the midst of a full blown laughter. What! I can't help it.

"I'll kill him- whosoever did this"

"How .... can.... you .... be .... so .... sure .... that .... it's .... a boy?" I report back.

"Cause every girl in this school swoons over this masterpiece"he motions towards his body, "and won't want to see me in pain."

"The roar of laughter indicates something else though and not every girl is heads over heels for you." I point my thumbs in my body's direction.

He grumbled a small Whatever and stormed out of the homeroom period. The class had somewhat cooled down but the boys were looking at me with a satisfied smug grin while the girls were drawing daggers at me. As if it would affect me by the slightest so I acted out nonchalance.