Venus Doom

It felt wonderful waking up his arms. We fit together like two pieces of a puzzle, and it was like I had always belonged in them. After he had seen me naked last night, and the, very, intimate moments we had shared, I felt like I never wanted to wear clothes around him ever again. He had made me feel so comfortable, and the way he had admired every part of me, made every complex I'd ever had about my body melt away.

I felt him stir behind me, while he tightened his arm around my waist, and pushed his hips against my bare backside. A soft groan left him, and I could tell by his even breathing that he was still asleep, but another part of him definitely wasn't. I pushed my naked form, back up against him, and his morning erection nestled gently between my cheeks.

He was beginning to wake up, and he moved his hand down my stomach to rest just above my sex. He pushed me against him, as he bucked his hips against my bare backside.

He breathed a deep groan on my neck. "Mmm... good morning." I couldn't help myself from rolling my hips, and he moaned again.

"Good morning." I groggily replied.

"I was having a really nice dream... mmm" He heatedly hummed. "About you" His teeth raked against my neck.

"I can tell." I sighed, while I pushed my head down into my pillow so he had better access to my neck.

His hand moved further down, and pushed directly against my sex. I had become slightly sore from last night's activities, and his pressured touch, caused me to squeeze my thighs so tightly shut that I trapped his hand. I let out a strained groan, followed by a wince.

"Are you sore love?" His tone was becoming alert, as my slight discomfort seemed to wake him up.

"Mmm yea, just a bit." My brows furrowed.

"Sorry. I guess I was a little rough on you last night, I got a bit carried away." He kissed the shell of my ear, and tried to retrieve his hand. It was stuck, so I relaxed my thighs to release it from my death grip. "Thank you," he chuckled.

I could feel he was beginning to soften, and he scooched away from me. He propped himself up by his elbow, and coaxed me onto my back. He pulled the covers down to just below my bellybutton, to bare my breasts to him.

"You get more beautiful every time I see you." He cooed.

He was drawing circles around my nipples, teasing them, until they began to harden, and I saw him smile down at them through his unruly hair. He leaned down, and kissed them both, one at a time, while locking eyes with me, as I followed his movements. He gave me a self-satisfied grin as he took one between his teeth, and elicited a soft moan from me.

Something suggestively poked my behind again, and I knew it wasn't his fingers.

He cleared his throat, and abruptly sat up. He clapped his hands together, in one loud slap, and rubbed them together. "Okay let's go downstairs, and get something to eat, before I get all worked up again, and defile you."

I giggled at him. "Good idea."

When he was cleaning up dishes in the kitchen after we had finished eating breakfast, I saw a window to wander around a bit. I ventured up the stairs, and stopped at the room where I saw some instruments by a window. I walked over to then, and examined some of the guitars, running my fingers over their shiny curves. I looked up from them, to take in the rest of the room.

Tall, dark mahogany bookshelves, spilling over with books, took up the majority of the walls, giving the round room a dark cozy vibe. An antique chandelier hung down from the middle of the ceiling, but I could tell it was just for decoration purposes, as no candles were in the holders, or bulbs. My eyes landed on a massive antique wooden desk, placed between two bookshelves. It was littered with piles of paper, his cursive handwriting sprawled over them. I smiled inwardly. Everything else was tidy, all but his desk... much like mine.