Bad to the Brim

Dani!!!!!
Dani are you there?
I really need to talk to you, Madison said.
Dani let her in but she wasn't happy about it. I'm sorry I left you can you ever forgive me?
Alright see............... I know you hate me but I'm sorry, I have proof that I was used. Someone told me if I was ever your friend that they will kill your parents. I didn't want that for you so I pretended I wasn't your friend. It was all for your sake, but I'm sorry I lied to you. Can you please forgive me?
       I was speechless. I knew what to say but I didn't know how to say it. So I decided to say it any way I can.
Danielle: No
Madison: Wait.. What!!!!!!!!!!
Danielle : I know that you are just messing with me and you are lying.

Correction, someone told me.

Madison; Well if that is how you want it then fine.I will never be your friend . I hate you and I hate everybody . Good night ex bff.

I cried and ram to my dorm. After this, I received a strange phone call;

Unknown voice: Hello, are you Madison?
Madison: Y-y-y-ee-s?
Unknown voice:I want to offer you something
Madison: Go on....
Unknown voice: What if I tell you there is a way to repay your ex bff , Danielle back? Well there is! We are working on an organisation named Meelin Vill. We repay humans in a worse way than they did to us. And the catch is you will have all power in the world if you defeat Cassandra in a one on one battle. So if you succeed, you can repay Danielle back and be a leader once in your miserable life. It's a win win.
Madison: Hmm, I don't know about that.
Unknown voice: Ugh, okay..... If you join, we have outing night every Fridays and Saturdays and you can order what you want.
Madison:Fine! Deal!
Unknown voice: Pleasure doing business with you. Muahahahahahahahaaahaha.

       Well that was strange. But at least I can seek revenge on the ones who have wronged me! "It's all your fault Danielle" I whispered.

          *ring* * ring* *ring* *ring*

I heard the bell ring and I headed to class ,and unfortunately for me, Danielle is in the same class as I am. I was staring at her and she gave me this dirty look. Suddenly, I saw someone coming close with a knife towards me.