Sweet Revenge Part 1

Michael: Welcome back honey!

   I froze a bit to think about what I want to do and if it's worth it. "I don't have a choice" I mumbled to myself. Realising Michael still had he's dark brown eyes focused on me. Without over thinking about what I was about to do, immediately I told him about what I wanted to do. He wasn't a 100% sure he wanted to help me since what happened lat time but later he agreed.

*flashback*

"Michael I'm not sure about doing this" I said. "Don't be silly Danielle... Don't worry, we won't get caught" We went ahead to poison the teacher's meal, unknown to us, the while thing was on camera. Soon enough, a harmless yet harmful prank lead to me almost going to jail. Michael as he always was, cleverly found a way to sneak out, leaving me to face the music. From that day onwards I learnt never to pull pranks again... Until today!

*present time*

   After a few thoughts we finally came to a decision on what our big plan would be. We finally agreed on the decisions and put some few ideas to ensure it'll be a mega success, then, we went our different ways.

2 hours later

*knock* *knock* *knock*
I heard a loud knock on my room door... I opened it and to my surprise I saw Cassandra. Her room was so dark she got scared and came to bunk at mine for the night. I had to change into my PJs before going to sleep. It was too dark to start looking for then so I put on a blue onesie and went to bed.

   The next morning, I woke up alone on my bed, wondering where Cass could've gone so early in the morning. I looked at my phone seeing the time was 4:36am. I jumped outta bed and went to my closet thinking "What am I going to wear today". I put on a Yellow V-Neck mid length Dress. I put on black converse sneakers, locked my room door and went to class.

   In class I noticed Michael staring at me. I knew he was lost in thoughts 'cause of the look on his face, but the question was... " What could he be thinking of".

    Knowing Michael, he's never thinking of anything good when he has that look on his face. A short while after, the teacher stepped into the class with that wicked look on her face. I knew a pop quiz was coming up so I decided to pick up my textbook and scan through what she taught us. To my surprise, she did! After the test, our results were revealed a while later. And... For the first time in like a billion years I had the highest score. I didn't know if I was psychic or if it was just by my luck but for the following week things have been turning out for my good.

    Unknowingly, Madison was always there to ruin my luck so she did. The following day, she sprinkled itching powder in my clothes when I was asleep. Coincidentally, during lunch I started feeling the side effects. In lunch, today was guacamole Tuesday, and trust me, the guacamole they prepare is very disgusting. I was taken to the nurse's office. She knew I haven't had anything to eat so she ordered a special steaming hot lasagna with pepperoni pizza for take away and a glass if warm milk.

    Madison's plan backfired for my good. Everyone went home with a stomach ache except me. I decided to share my pizza with the only 2 people that came to visit me,  Cassandra and Jason. We had a little chat while eating the pizza in my dorm. A friendly chat led to us playing truth or dare... (This part is very interesting so I ain't skipping it, I'll also put it in dialogue somehow like a scene in a play 😝)

Danielle (with excitement): Jason its your turn. Truth or dare?

Jason (with weirdness): Let's go with a dare...

Cassandra: I dare you to kiss... She looked at Danielle and saw she was eager to hear what Cass had to say... I dare you to kiss... Madison in front of the whole school, date her for a month and dump her if the relationship doesn't go well!

Jason (with joy): That sounds easy enough, I've been crushing on her for a year now!

After hearing this, the boy I've had a crush on since we met doesn't like me but my ex best friend! I was shattered but I still put up a fake smile on my face... I knew I had to be happy for Maddie but I just couldn't... I was trying to plan my revenge for her and not to get her hooked up with the boy who has the key to my heart. No! I couldn't let this happen so I had to act quick... I had to let Jason go and be with Madison... He didn't deserve me anyway... I decided to call of the game cuz I needed to sleep... We bid each other farewell and they went to their various dorms.

    I couldn't sleep because so many thoughts were racing through my head... Why? Cass knew that I like Jason so how could she do this to me... Could what mom and dad have written in that letter be true? Maybe I should stay away from Cass instead of trying to get close to her.
In the process of thinking I got tired and dozed off.

*morning*

*Yawn* I went out to receive the fresh breeze only to see Cass packing out... Eleanor was also there... They gave her the keys to our little apartment... No! This can't be happening... "Eleanor was going to be my new roommate!?" I said shortly before I fainted...

-----------------------

Hey guys! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter... I tried to make it as long, detailed and interesting as possible!Thank y'all for reading so far... I'm just a bit new to this writing stuff. If there's anything you wanna know just drop it in the comment section and I'll do my best to make it happen. I won't be updating that often because of school work and my personal work...

Bye!!!! 😝😝