Elite Academy Day 1

Things started out great in my first day at my university. I met so many people and made so many new friends. But things did not go as planned like for example, Eleanor has been nice to me and I don't even know why. Madison has started hiding some things from me and my mom is starting to punish me even though I don't do anything wrong. The world is suddenly against me and I don't know why. Strange things has been happening to me like for example my best friend Madison has a new best friend and they have been hanging out and if at all they invite me I am always the third wheel. This is how my first day went:
It was a rainy day in Elite tech Academy. As a boarder I was packing my stuff into my room. I was sharing my room with Cassandra Bowles (I call her Cas so if I say Cas later on in the story).
-------------------------
Meet Cassandra Bowles,

 -------------------------Meet Cassandra Bowles,

This is Cassandra Bowles. She is my age mate and my new best friend that is if Madison doesn't come back. She is the smartest girl in university as I have heard and she has never taken 2nd position in her life. She is super friendly and she is like a bookworm. In this story she will be playing a huge part but she has her bad sides which if she doesn't control herself will take over her life. (And will)

Back to the story,
I was packing my things as a border and I stumbled upon a note in my bag. It was from mum and dad. And the weirdest thing is that it was crunched. I opened it and I began to read. It said, "Dear Danielle,
This school holds a lot of secrets we have been keeping from you. I think its time you find out. This school has a dark side which if you join will lead you straight to death. Only true devils sent an a mission to earth can join this group. The leader of the Meelin Viil is Cassandra Bowles. She may seem nice but she is dark. Beware for this!!!!!!!!"

I couldn't believe what I read. So many thoughts were passing through my head. Why did you lete come to this school? How can I avoid Cas and most importantly, how could my nest friend who always helped leave me in this situation? I started to write in my journal, the only place I can pour all my feelings out. I was heartbroken, happy, scared and strong all together. It became night time and I decided to get back to my room. After I finished washing my face, I heard a strange knock, *knock* *knock* *knock*, and I heard a voice saying this must be the room.