The Dream

Please note!
If my English is bad, its because;
1) I am not from an English speaking country.
2) I am just entering grade 12.
          Thanks for reading so far!

    I saw someone coming with a knife towards me. It was Cassandra saying she needed me to join the cooking club. I first was excited about it but then I realised that Madison was in that club, I heard an announcement from the principal saying "Everyone was to join a club". I decided to join the glee club because of my amazing voice. Madison came to know about this and knew that it wasn't good, she needed Danielle to be in the same club that she was for her plan to succeed so she decided to join the glee club with me. The next day was our club meeting, when she showed up I was shocked to see her. By that time I knew something was happening do I decided to discover what it was that she was hiding. U followed her to her dorm and behold, u heard her speaking to someone on her phone and she was saying " I hope you have kept to your end of the deal, I don't want any thing that we didn't plan to happen. Make sure you call our guy to help us with it. Danielle us going to pay". Then she cut the call. After I heard all these things she said, I couldn't think about any other thing except what I just heard. I couldn't concentrate on classes, I didn't have a decent meal and so on. It was night time so I decided to go to bed and plan on what to do tomorrow to clear this situation.
Voice: Well, well, well, if it isn't Miss Young. Dont expect everything to go as you planned!
Danielle: Who's there?
Voice: It's your worst nightmare!!
Danielle: Huh!?
Voice: You took everything away from me and now it's time to return the favour!
Danielle: Wait... Madison!!?
Madison: The one and only. I thought that your brain wasn't for anything but... Maybe I was wrong.
Danielle: Why are you doing all this?
Madison: You think life is all about you? Well that's not so. You took everything from me! My popularity, my fame, my friends... Everything! But now it's time for a little payback! Say goodbye to life as you know it!
Danielle: NOOOO!!!!!!
I woke up from sleep to realise it was all a dream, I was relieved but yet shocked because most of my dreams come to pass. 'Could this be what Madison is planning to do to me? What if she succeeds? What if she ruins or kills me? I have to get to the bottom of this but how?" All these thoughts came to my head so u decided to meet an old friend of mine for a little reunion. I quickly wore some clothes and shoes and rushed off to Close Valley Avenue St. 1 to meet him.

*1 hour later*

Michael: I thought you would never come to meet me again old friend...