Sweet Revenge-Part 2

Madison walked towards where I fell, but she was interrupted by a medium height girl with a blonde ponytail covering part of her back. She had black eyes, a narrow nose and small, puckered lips. She was wearing a white crop-top with pink faux fur jacket and black leggings surrounded with golden heart shaped stones around it.

"Get out of my way!" Madison yelled, pushing her against the wall and walking towards my direction.

Oh crap

I thought this mysterious girl would be able to save me from Madison's wrath if she found out I was eavesdropping on her conversation with her mother. But nothing goes my way... Obvi

"What the hell are you doing here!?" She says with an expression I can't quite place

"Uhmm... I was looking for the bathroom?" I say unsurely
I turn around to see where the girl that Madison threw to the wall was. Surprisingly, she was gone.

Great... Just great

"You were eavesdropping on my conversation!" Madison exclaims, pure fury in her eyes directed towards me.

"Madison, I know we haven't been friends for long but I want to help you..." I trail of noticing that no one in their correct mind will trust me after all I've done to her.

"I should trust you after you ruined my life!? You took away all my friends because you were selfish. You always thought that our friendship was only about me helping you no matter what because you were too blind and dumb to see through the love of your life! You turned my life upside down that night when we went to the party just because you always thought you were right." She pauses for a moment before continuing, "You are a selfish, self centred sorry excuse for a woman and I'll make sure everyone in this school knows how low you can go to get what you want." She says battling the flood of tears that could come out of her eyes.

"What do you mean that night." I ask looking puzzled.

"Oh! So you dont remember... Let me remind you."

She raises her phone towards her face before realisation dawns me.

She recorded the whole thing...

"Here."

She hands me her phone

"I've sent this to the whole school so that they can all see behind the goody two shoes face of yours that seems to fool everyone."

"If you want to know what happened that night just watch the video."

And with that she turns and leaves.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sooooo... This chapter shows why Madison hates Danielle so much. Well not this chapter but the next one.

This chapter is short, I know. But like I said... I want to finish this book ASAP. The next chapter would be fully dedicated to what the video is about and Danielle's reaction as well as how the whole school will handle this

What do you think is on the video? Find out in the next chapter.