Thirty

A knock on the door made Paige's heart almost stop, for she knew exactly who it was. She almost felt stuck on her bed, unable to move. She knew that Lucas was at her house, specifically for her birthday.

((A/N: I WISH))

"Paige! You have company!" Her mother called up the stairs. The blonde felt her eyes began to fill with tears of joy, and without even realizing, she was down the stairs and at the front door, the boy she loved in her arms.

"Hi Paige." Lucas laughed, his arms wrapped tightly around the girls waist.

Paige couldn't stop crying, for her heart was overflowing with love and joy and was distributing as tears. "Oh my god you're actually here." She muttered, burying her head deeper into his shoulder.

"Hey," Lucas said, pulling away and tilting Paige's head up so that she looked at him. "Don't cry princess, I'm here. That's good!"

"I know but it's...it's too good..I think I'm dreaming again."

"Nah babe, it's reality, now calm down and please don't cry anymore or I'll cry, okay?"

Paige nodded and sniffed, using the back of her hand to wipe away her tears.

The two walked up the stairs, admiring each other and making small talk. Paige led Lucas into a small room across the hall from hers.

"This is where you'll be sleeping, I couldn't convince my mom to let you stay in my room...she starting going on a rant about teenagers and hormones and shit."

Lucas chuckled and nodded. "I'll unpack, then what do you want to do?"

"Well, we can go out and do something tomorrow, but for now let's just stay in and chill. My dad will be home in a few hours so you'll get to meet him!"

"Oh god Paige I didn't even think about that, that's actually a really big deal...oh fuck, I'm scared." Lucas said nervously, starting to wring his hands together.

"You'll be fine! Now let's go to my room, you can unpack later."

Paige grabbed Lucas's hand, dragging him across the hall and into her room. "This is it I guess."

"It looks a lot different than on FaceTime."

Paige laughed and nodded, sitting on her bed and motioning for Lucas to do the same.

"Paige?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I kiss you?"

Paige looked over surprised, raising an eyebrow. "You're...you're asking?"

"Yeah I don't know, I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable or anything, I mean you may not want to kiss me yet and that's one hundred percent fine if that's the case, I was just wond-"

Lucas was quickly cut off by Paige's lips pecking his, causing a blush to rise on both of their cheeks. It was a pure and innocent kiss, simply full of love instead of lust. They both giggled shyly, the brunette grinning and the blonde avoiding eye contact. Their love was blossoming, and it was a beautiful sight to see.

-

"Finn you okay? You look kind of spaced out." Ayla questioned her curly headed friend. It was after a show in Europe, and the band known as Calpurnia was in their hotel room, preparing for the next days performance.

"Yeah, I'm great." Finn responded dreamily, grinning as he thought of Paige and how much he loved her. After all, she was his girlfriend, and she made him happier than anyone else in the entire world. She was the only girl he had ever wanted to spend the rest of his life with, and the only girl he had ever loved.

And I'm sad to say that he was so lovestruck when it came to the blonde beauty, that he was utterly blind to the fact that she was slipping away.

*

Yikes sorry Finn