Thirtyfour

Paige sat on the edge of the bed staring at the floor, and for the first time in a long time, she knew she had really messed up. She had messed up with one of the two boys she loved, and she knew it was just a matter of time until she lost the second as well. However, Lucas had not yet seen the post, and still didn't know that his beloved girl was trying to play both boys at once.

"Baby," He said entering her room and sitting next to her. "Something's wrong."

"A lot is wrong right now, though I'm mostly just stressed." She said cracking her knuckles and focusing on the floor.

"Let me help you calm down, yeah?" He said tracing his hand up her thigh slowly.

"Lucas-" Paige started, her heart beating out of her chest.

"Only if you want it."

"I want it...do you?" She asked looking over at him.

He smirked and shook his head. "It's not a matter of what I want, it's a matter of what I need."

"And what do you need?" She asked getting into his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Princess, everything I need is right between your thighs."

"Chill Lucas, my parents are downstairs."

"Doesn't that make it even more exciting?" He countered as his lips trailed down her neck and to her chest.

"The risk factor is higher-" she said, her breath hitching as she felt a hickey being placed on her.

"More exciting" he repeated. "I've been trying to resist having you since I got here- actually I've been trying to resist having you since the meet and greet...and I just don't know if I can control it anymore."

"It? OH-" she said realizing as her eyes widened.

"Are you nervous?"

"A little" She said truthfully pulling her shirt over her head.

"I won't hurt you...well I won't try to hurt you."

"It's okay Luc. I want this." She said kissing him softly.

Two (very) hormonal teenagers made love that afternoon- I wouldn't just call it sex because it was more than that. As they lay on the bed afterwards, Paige's head rested on Lucas's chest listening to his heartbeat as his hand traced shapes through her hair, for once everything seemed at peace. Drama was no more in this moment, and it was just love only.

Isn't it sad how after their innocence was taken from the other, it would result in the day of their downfall, and all they would feel was used.

*

A few hundred miles from the happy couple, a storm was coming, and his name was Finn Wolfhard.

He had recognized that he had been played, and he realized it wasn't him being a bad boyfriend, it was him choosing the wrong girl- or as he said, 'hoe'- to be with. Though he continuously told himself that he was doing this to fuck with Lucas, he knew a majority of it was simply to see Paige again. He'd gotten in too deep and getting out wasn't even an option at this point. If Finn couldn't be happy, no one could. He swore he'd make Lucas's life a living hell.

He wasn't lying.