I Can't Do This On My Own

Adam's POV:

The soft tapping of the rain outside was the first noise I heard when I woke up from my nap. The lights were off, but the sun was giving light inside the bedroom. I touch my forehead, feeling it really warm, but my body felt cold. I sit up and see Tommy laying on the bed, sleeping. I stand up and notice myself on the full length mirror. Damn I looked skinner than before. I shudder and go to the bathroom as I felt nauseous. I fall to my knees and throw up on the toilet. God what was wrong with me? After I throw up, I lean my back on the wall. The only clothes I had were my brown bathrobe and my briefs.

"Get rid of yourself." Says a voice. I look around startled, looking for whoever said those words. I look up and see him. My eyes search his pitch black holes where his eyes were suppose to be. I look at him in horror. 

"Wh-Whataya want from me?" I ask him. "Please just leave me alone!" His dark shadow comes over to me, its black arm stretching out to touch me. I turn my head to the side and close my eyes shut when I feel its sharp fingernails running up and down my cheek. 

"Remember that I'm always your friend." He says. My tears softly run down my cheeks. 

"You almost killed me!" I say. "R-Remembered when I was thirteen?" He laughs and goes away. I see him pull out something from the sink drawers. I gasp when I see him with a dagger in its hands. I look at the item with horror. He comes to me and puts the dagger in my hands. 

"Come on sweetie." He says. "Hold it...and aim it at yourself. After all...you'll be doing Tommy a favor."

-----------

Tommy's POV:

"N-No!" Someone yells. I open my eyes and look at the time. Damn it was already eight! I look at the other side of the bed. Adam wasn't there. Where was he? I look around the bedroom. This kid wasn't anywhere! I hear another scream. I stand up and go to the bathroom. There were muffled noises coming from inside. 

"Adam?" I say. No response. I knock on the door. No response again. I hear him crying and whimpering though. What I want to know is why he's not answering me. "Baby?"

"TOMMY!" I hear him scream. I jiggle the doorknob to open the door, but it just won't open. I sigh.

"Move away from the door sweetie." I say and walk back. I run to the door, knocking it down and dust coming down too. I stand up and my eyes widen when I see Adam looking at a dagger in his hands. He was shaking. The dagger was aimed towards him. "Adam." He looks at me. 

"H-Help me." He whispers.

"Its okay." I say. "I'll help you. Don't worry, I'll save you. Give me the dagger." He looks at me with pleading eyes. 

"Please...he wants me to do it." He whispers as I kneel in front of him. "Don't let him...please."

"Its okay, I promise." I say as I put my hands in front of him. "Put the dagger on my hands." He looks at my hands with fear. I look into his eyes. Slowly my hands go to the dagger, softly taking it out of his hands. I put it down and he looks at me. He sees his hands and hugs me. I hug him back. "It's okay. You're safe now." His shaking body clung unto my body.

"Pl-Please." He mumbles. "Don't...l-leave me....a-alone." He cries softly into my shoulder and I kiss the top of his head.

"You'll never be alone." I say and he looks into my eyes. "Because I'll be by your side." I peck his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." He mumbles. "Hey, wanna take a shower with me?"

"Sure sweetie." I say. "And...Imma make it extra special." He smiles softly and I kiss him very gently. He smiles and turns on the water. I smile and go to the drawers, pulling out two bath towels. When I go inside the bathroom, Adam is doing the bath. He looks at me and ties his bathrobe. I smile and look away, hearing him undress himself. I hear the splashing of water. I look to see Adam already in the bathtub. I smile and undress myself, then step into the tub. I sit across from him and he cuddles up to me. 

"I love you." He mumbles. 

"I love you too." I say as I stroke his almost-wet hair. "So much."