A Love That's So Demanding

Adam's POV:

My eyes slowly adjust to the bright bedroom light. As I look around, I feel myself uncomfortable and all because I'm naked. I yawn and stretch myself before the bedroom door opens. I squeak and cover myself with the blankets. I hear a soft chuckle, making me whimper. I suddenly feel something coming down my legs. I look down, but a horrible pain strikes me, making me wince. I scream into the pillow to muffle it. 

"Adam?" Says Tommy's voice. The blankets come off me and I close my eyes. Someone gasps as tears threaten to leave my eyes. "Baby are you in heat?" I nod. 

"Yes." I mumble as his arms pick me up. I turn into my wolf form, making Tommy drop me on the bed. I whimper and I notice him turn into his beautiful gray wolf form. He comes over and starts licking around my face as I whimper and whine. I slowly turn to my human form. Tommy does the same as he gently makes me lay on my back. "Tommy....it hurts."

"I know sweetie." He says and hovers over me. He gets off and quickly locks the door. I watch him move to the bathroom and come back with a bottle of lube and two condoms. My breathing speeds up as he places the things on the nightstand. Tommy comes to me and gets on top of me, hovering over my body.

"Please----"

"It's okay." He says. "I won't hurt you, I promise." I nod and his lips softly kiss me. I cup his face, kissing him back. I close my eyes slowly, feeling the ecstasy of the soft kiss his lips were giving me. My wolf whimpers as Tommy kisses my neck softly and quietly. I pull him closer as my legs wrap around his waist. His hands slide to my waist, his fingers squeezing my skin. I let out a quiet moan as he continues to kiss me. His teeth gently bite my nipple, making me gasp and bite my lip to not scream. His hands suddenly go to my thighs. I push him.

"No, please." I beg.

"Baby, you have to allow me to do this to help you." He says and I shake my head.

"N-No...." I beg. Tommy rubs my stomach as I try to relax. He softly kisses my inner thighs, making me shake a little. After a second, Tommy tells me to lay on my side. My wolf was being the submissive Omega it was. I look at the wall as Tommy did something. I feel lips softly kiss my cheek.

"Baby come on." He says. "You have to use protection." I whimper and Tommy softly kisses my jawline. "Please baby." I let out a shaky breath and turn my body to face him. I take the condom and slowly put it on. Tommy smiles softly and lubes himself. After that, he lays next to me, pulling me close, my back facing him. "I'm gonna stretch you out, alright?"

"Okay." I whisper. I feel his fingers gently entering me. I grip the pillow and close my eyes, feeling the muscles in my ass tighten. Tommy softly kisses me. 

"Its okay." He says softly. "Nothing wrong, okay?"

"Alright." I whisper. After a moment, Tommy softly gets his fingers out of me and I let out a shaky breath as my eyes slowly open. I loosen my tight on the pillow, swallow and Tommy softly pecks my lips. 

"I'm going in, okay?" He warns and I nod. Suddenly I feel something cold and hard enter me. I scream into the pillow and start moving my legs to kick. I feel my body shaking as Tommy knots me. Tears slip out of my eyes in pain. "Baby you have to calm down."

"It hurts, I'm sorry!" I beg. 

"I know it hurts, Babyboy." He says and kisses my skin. "It'll be over soon, I promise."