You're Mine

A/N: I don't know why....but I love this song I just found (yes its Hatsune Miku for any anime lovers and Slushii for any EDM music lovers)

Adam's POV:

I had finish taking off my makeup and now I was going to take off my costume. For some reason during the play, I felt as if Andrea was Tommy. I don't know why, but it felt funny and weird at the same time. Someone knocks on the door. I open it, but I suddenly get attack by someone kissing me, their arms around me. I start to panic as I try to pry the person off me. This happened when I was in eighth grade, so yes I was afraid. 

"Please stop!" I beg. The person pulls away. Now I feel stupid. 

"Oh gosh honey did I scare you that bad?" Asks Tommy's sweet, but concerned voice. I swallow and Tommy sighs, gently hugging me. I let him hold me cause I always felt safe with him. 

"I'm sorry." I whisper. 

"No I'm sorry." He says. "I'm sorry for scaring you this bad." We pull away and he wipes away a couple of tears that had fallen. He smiles at me. "You look cute in that costume." I blush. 

"Stop...." I whine and he laughs. He takes his phone out and I make a pose for him, making him smile as he snaps a picture. I go to the bathroom and change from my costume to my skinny jeans and black shirt and boots. Someone clears their throat and I smile when I see mom at the door. "Mom."

"Hey sweetie." She says and hands me a bouquet of different flowers. I take them and smile. "Congratulations. You did amazing." I smile. 

"Thank you mom." I say. Tommy pulls me and mom close and snaps a photo. I giggle and then he takes a picture of just me and my mom. The other one he made mom take it. Mom had apparently driven, so Tommy and I were walking home. 

"God you did amazing." He says. 

"Thank you." I say as we walk home. I felt...proud of something for once in my life. When we got home, I ran upstairs and lied on the bed. As I close my eyes, I immediately felt my body relax.

Tommy's POV:

I followed Adam upstairs, but the sight of him sleeping made me stop at the entrance of the bathroom. He didn't even change into comfortable clothes. I smile softly and kiss the top of his head. If he was going to sleep, I might as well help him change. I got him some pajamas and gently undress him. I notice some markings on his waist, but they didn't seem to be my fingerprints. 

"What the heck?" I whisper. Immediately Adam starts whimpering as I dress him up in his pajamas.

"Sir please...." He mumbles as he continues to whine and whimper. I lay down next to him and pull him to me, letting his body relax.

"Shhh its alright, baby." I say. "I got you. You're safe with me." He started squirming in bed, his legs kicking. I keep him in place as he started shaking. God he was having a nightmare.....a really bad one. I wake him up. He screams. "Adam, it's me." He looks at me terrified. He immediately hugs me.

"Please don't let him continue hurting me, please." He begs. I hold him in my arms.

"Who was hurting you?" I ask. He doesn't say anything. I notice more fingerprints and markings in his back and also scratches. He shakes his head and I make him look at me in the eyes. He seemed terrified. "Baby---"

"I can't tell you." He whispers. "I might get hurt."

"No sweetie, you're not." I say. "What's happening? Who's hurting and who's threatening to hurt you? Is something that I don't know of happening?" He swallows and let's a shaky breath.

"I-I'm....I-I'm probably....pr-pregnant." He whispers. "B-Because....I-I've been victim of.....of one of my teachers." I couldn't deal with this. Immediately I let go of Adam and smash the lamp from the nightstand, my furiously angry eyes staring deeply into Adam's terrified eyes.