The World Is Ugly, But You're Beautiful To Me

Adam's POV:

We had all eaten dinner. Tommy had helped me with washing dishes while I cleaned the table and the kitchen area. Tommy was just cleaning the counter as I was mopping the floor. I hear my kids yelling.

"What is it, guys?" I yell.

"We need help in homework." Says Zia's voice. Tommy smiles at me.

"Go help them." He says. "I'll finish here. After all, you already graduated." He hangs the towel he was cleaning with. I swallow.

"I-I didn't....graduate." I say softly and he looks me.

"What?" He asks. "Why? You were doing great and----"

"I dropped out." I mumble. "I had to. This isn't my own house. Daryl's family owns some of the land and when he met me, he told me I could rent here." Tommy sighs softly and I look down.

"You need to graduate." He says and I nod. I go to the table to help the kids in what I can. Great job in disappointing Tommy, I say to myself. Tommy comes in after a while and helps Mia out while I help Zia.

"Can we watch a movie after this?" Asks Mia. Tommy smiles softly and I nod. Mia and Zia smile. They finish their homework and go sit on the couch. Tommy does popcorn and I bring drinks. They picked the movie Inside Out. God they had an obsession with it.

^^^

The kids had gone to bed to go to sleep for school tomorrow. I was cuddling with Tommy while watching my all-time favorite movie: Velvet Goldmine. I missed watching this movie with Tommy. I would watch it on my own, but I missed watching it with him holding me. I close my eyes as I lean on Tommy's shoulder. Tommy strokes my hair and lowers the television volume, then sighs softly.

"I love you." He says softly and I open my eyes. He was looking at me with wide open eyes, making me smile. 

"I love you too." I say and he blinks after looking at me for a minute. I smile softly and we connect lips. I could feel my wolf yipping of happiness as his soft hands roam the skin on my thighs. My hands go to cup his face, wanting him completely. 

"Don't force yourself---"

"I'm not." I whisper as I wrap my arms around his neck. He puts his arms on my waist, his hands going inside my skinny jeans and briefs, touching my ass. I gasp as he squeezes it, letting in his tongue. I moan softly and Tommy remains quiet as he kisses me. I suddenly feel something come down my entrance, making me whine. My wolf started to get uncomfortable and my body starts sweating. I take deep breaths, making Tommy pull away. 

"Are you in heat?" He asks and I nod. He looks at me as I try to stop freaking out. Tommy takes my hands and pecks my lips. "I'll help you through it....if you want me to."

"Yes, I do." I whisper as he stands up and picks me up bridal style. He asks where the bedroom is and he takes us there. He lays me down on the red silk bed, putting my body under his legs. I look at him as he bends to kiss me again. I kiss him back, his hands taking a hold of my wrists to not let me freak out bad. I let out some whines and whimpers, but Tommy didn't seem to mind at all. 

"I love you." He whispers as he takes off my shirt, exposing my freckled skin and leaving kisses all over my chest. "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you....." I close my eyes. Just hearing him say that made me want to cry. 

"Tommy." I say as a tear slips down my cheek. "D-Don't leave me alone....please." Tommy comes back up and pecks my lips. "I want to be yours." He pecks my lips again.

"Then be mine." He whispers. 

"Yes." I say softly and kiss him again. I feel him bite my left nipple, making me arch my back and try to muffle a scream of pain. Tommy makes sure to make me stay quiet by kissing me. I suddenly feel his lips sucking on my skin, making me squeak. I swallow and Tommy softly kisses the area I'm pretty sure he left a hickey on that.

"You'll always be mine." He says. "Always....my Beautiful Omega."