1. Are you kidding me?

H E R | pov

'Are you looking for the love of your life because you haven't found the one?
Go to our website and sign up for this brand new TV show!' The host said while smiling brightly, the reflection of his obvious bleached teeth did hurt my eyes but still, I was kinda interested.

'This is stupid. Who wants to participate in this kind of TV bullshit?' That was the voice of my brother, Dean.

I, on the other hand, couldn't believe my eyes. A TV show for people who hadn't found true love yet. For people just like me. What if this could like, really work? What if it is possible to find the love I am craving for years now? Even if I thought it wasn't possible for me to have one, normal, fucking, date.

'Me.' I muttered under my breath, a tiny bit scared about the next comment Dean would make.

'What? Are you kidding me? You can't be serious.' My brother looked at me, his eyes full of disbelief.

'I am serious.' I aswered while getting up from the couch. 'In fact, I am signing up right now.'

'Why for godsake? You don't need a man and you sure as hell don't need no man that's pathetic enough to sign up for this crappy TV- program.' My brother is very, eh, protective and he can't stand it when I don't listen to him.

'This crappy TV-program has to work, Dean. It's all based on science.'

'Yeah, yeah, that's what they say.' My brother was standing behind me at the kitchen table. 'So, listen. It's okay if you go on Tinder or every other kind of datingapp thingy. I don't care. But please, please don't sign up for this. You are way too pretty to get married on first sight. '

'Oh brother, please.' I sighted. 'Please, be so kind and explain to me why I should upload a freakin' photo on a app and let other boys rate me based on appearance only? And while you at it, also explain to me that if I am "way too pretty" not one and I repeat, not one boy EVER wanted to go on a second date with me.'

'Don't be such a drama queen, sis. Even I remember that boy named... oh, come on, what was his name? The one that kept giving you stuffed animals.'

I rolled my eyes. 'You mean Thomas? Jeez Dean, I was 15! That's ages ago.' Also, I hated these presents. After six months of being with this guy, my room was fillled with hundreds of teddy bears and other softly shaped animals. And I was already 15, fifth-teen!

Truth is, love was not the only reason why I wanted to sign up. I've wanted to be famous since I was 5 - and this was a chance on a life I have always dreamed of, so I couldn't let this opportunity slip away. Could I?

I opened my computer and started my application which consisted out of a shitload of questions that needed to be answered truthfully.

'Well...' Dean looked over my shoulder to the online form. 'Goodluck with that.'

H I S | pov

I was done after 2 hours of blood, sweat and tears and without a decent break. And no, I'm not talking about any rehearsel or studio session with the boys. I mean that I finally had finished this form with over 200 personal questions. But, yeah. Everything for love right?

I think that this is the first thing I ever did in the name of love, except for making music ofcourse. You know, when you are famous, you are used to being the one in charge. Being the one that decides, most of it, at least. But one thing I have learned the last couple of years is that you cannot force love. You cannot decide who is staying and who is leaving. I've a lot experience with that too.