5. I say yes to you

H I S | POV
I was relieved that it was her. Those eyes, they pierced through my soul.

Why did she use You & I? Was there a story behind her choice? Whatever the reason might be, I couldn't hide my pride.

Without anyone noticing I took her hand and I was desperate to let her know that we will get through it and that I wouldn't leave her hanging.

She looked at me, her eyes were filled with excitement. I think she was happy that I was her match.

The mayor started to speak and I said 'yes' without paying much attention to what he asked.

The wedding rings were brought forward by the sweetest nephew in the whole world: Theo. And soon after that, we exchanged the rings.

I looked her in her eyes when the mayor said those magical words: you may now, kiss the bride. She nodded that it was okay and so I leaned in for a kiss, my hands rested on both sides of her face. My lips never longed that much for another pair. Butterflies came alive when my lips finally found hers. And this was only the first kiss...

We opened our eyes and a sound of relief escaped both our mouths. I took her by the hand and guided her out of the city Hall.

'Oh my God, am I dreaming?' She held her arm out for me to pinch it. I started to laugh. 'No, you are not dreaming. We just got married! I hope that's a positive thing.' I told her.

'I need to calm down for a bit.' She said, jokingly. 'I really want to make this work.' I assured her. 'Me too, me too.' She said as she held my hand.

My parents and Greg came into the room. 'Evaline, this is my mom. Maura. My dad. Bobby. And my big brother. Greg.' They only came in to say hi because the party that is planned later this night was to get to know each other better.

Denise came in with little Theo. I picked him up. 'That is Denise and this is Theo, I am his godfather.' I explained and he started to giggle as I snuggled him. Evaline smiled brightly when she saw Theo wrapping his little arms around my neck.

She got along with each and everyone from my family and I was glad to find out that she had the ability to make me feel at ease with just one look.

Now it was time to meet her family. Sweat already dripped from my forehead when I only thought about meeting them. 'Don't worry, my mom is the coolest mom on the planet.' She tried to make me feel comfortable. 'But my brother, well. That's a different kind of story. He will test you and stuff.' Her lips curled up at the edges while she squeezed my hand.

H A A R | POV

Now he had to meet my family. What would he think of my family? I knew his family a little bit from the information on the internet, they were so sweet to me. My mother came to me and gave me a hug. 'Honey!' She said. 'Mom, Dean, let me introduce you to Niall.' I said proudly and I felt a little tweak in my hand, it felt his hand in mine.

I looked up to his face. Niall laughed. My mom hugged Niall immediately when I introduced him. In contradiction of Dean, who was a little bit worried. 'I'm watching you.' He threatened Niall. Niall had no fear. 'I will take care of her Dean. I would do everything to make her happy.' He promised stately.

The shoot came after we had met both families. We stepped into a car to the shoot. 'And do you still like it?' Niall asked. I laughed. 'It's better than I really expected. I was full of stress when I stepped into the room, actually it was more stress because I saw you.' Niall laughed too. 'Am I so bad?' 'No but you know, you're famous and you have maybe a different view then what I have. I'm just a farmer girl, like they say, a simple girl, nothing special.'