6. To the Honeymoon and back

H E R | pov

'Ready?' Niall said while opening the back of the cab. 'I am not sure, I don't know where we are going to.' I answered, still holding on to my suitcase. 'We're going to the airport, the destination is a surprise.' He said while taking all my stuff. 'But, I don't like surprises. Can you give me a hint?' I pouted. 'Absolutely not. Now, get yo ass into the cab otherwise we're going to miss our flight.'

He was fast asleep and I was wide awake. That was probably because he knew where the plane was heading to and I didn't.

I thought the management had to pick out a destination for us to go to but Niall told me that he chose 'One of the most beautiful places on earth.' I didn't believe him as I wouldn't think that they would make an exception because he is ... well how should I put it? Famous.

I tried to listen to the flightattendant's safety instructions to find out where we were going to. But she didn't say a word about our destination. I guessed Niall had said something to her so she wouldn't ruin the surprise.

I have never been on such a luxurious flight before. The seats were super comfortable and large. We got free drinks, free food and a goodie bag with earphones, a face mask, a small tube of toothpaste and a toothbrush.

'Excuse me why is there a toothbrush in the bag?' I asked the girl who gave it to me. She was very tall and beautiful, her winged eyeliner was as sharp as a knife.

'Oh ' she said, smiling. ' People flying first class always get a small present during a flight which duration is longer than 8 hours or so "

First class? 8 hours? Wait a minute, we weren't supposed to leave Europe and as far I know, no European destination is that far away.

'Oh, and how long is this flight again?' I tried to sound like I forgot.

'Ten. And that's all I can tell you mrs. Horan.' She winked and nodded in the direction of Niall. 'Orders from your husband. A lucky girl you are.'

I blushed because I know she was right. I felt the same way too.

Ten freaking hours is a long time so I decided that maybe this was a good moment to take a nap, just like Niall did. I laid my head against his upperarm and I could feel his muscles tighten when my cheek touched his skin. His beautiful and warm skin that smelled like vanilla.

I wanted this moment to last forever so I refused to close my eyes, afraid that if I did, he would disappear into thin air.

'Fuck.' Niall hissed looking out of the plane window.

I opened my eyes and I could feel my heart being happy that he was still here even after I had slept on his arm for 4 hours straight. He woke me up with his swearing but I didn't care. Every word that comes out of Niall Horans mouth is beautiful.

'They are fucking everywhere.' He nodded his head while searching for something in his hand luggage.

'How do they know? How can they know where I am? They are crazy, fucking crazy.' He muttered. It was quite adorable seeing him talking to himself like that.

'Here, put this on.' He handed me a blue hoodie. 'Sorry to wake you but we already landed and there are paps every-where. Look.'

He pointed at all the paparazzi that were waiting outside the plane. The crowd made my hands sweaty. I never had to deal with any of this shit.

'Okay, so here are some instructions you have to follow.' Niall said again when the doors opened. 'Please keep your face down, don't let them take pictures of you. And don't answer any of their questions. You understand?' I could see he was worried, I wanted to say something that would made him less anxious but all I did was nod. My throat felt dry.