3. Ring

H I S | pov

If this was a normal wedding I should have made this decision together with my girl but this is everything but a normal wedding so I need to pick it out myself. Would she like diamonds or gemstones, platinum or gold? There are so many options that I almost start to panic. I can't choose.

I entered the last jewelery shop that I knew existed in London. The small shop was decorated with shiny new crystals. After wandering around in ten other stores, I exactly knew what to do. So for the milllionth time I asked the salesadvisor for help but because he was busy with another couple of lovebirds, I had to look around by myself first.

There was this case in the corner of the shop. I didn't know why, but it caught my eye directly. I walked over to it, not really knowing what to expect from the dusty counter but  it seemed to call my name over and over again.

There it was, the ring I didn't know I was looking for. The owner was finished with his other costumers and said something along the line of; 'Those rings on your left the are the most populair'

But too bad I didn't care. I had found the perfect ring. The band was lined with small, clean cut diamonds with silver tracing them. It was anything but normal, just like our wedding would be.

'Wrap this one up.' I said pointing at the ring. 'That's it.'

I sat on the edge of the pool. My feet were dangling into the water and in my hands I was holding a small box. I didn't hear the quiet footsteps of one of my best friends, Louis.

'Oi Nialler! I hope you don't mind but I've brought Hazza and Li - is that what I think it is?' He came closer, his right hand was grabbing towards the box. 'Maybe' I answered.

'Maybe what?' The deep voice of Harry popped up out of nowhere. My heart dropped. How could I think that it was possible to keep this private when these monkeys were always around?

'Niall is selected as one of the candidates of Blindly Married and he has picked out the ring.' Liam added. 'You have? O my god.' Louis screamed. 'Our sweet, little Niall. You are growing up so fast.' Harry whiped away a fake tear. 'Guys, please.' I ran my hand through my hair out of embarrasment. 'Yes, I have found the ring and no, I am not showing it to anyone.'

H E R | pov

'I like both of them. Do I really have to choose, mom?'  I said while twirling around in front of the mirror. 'Yes honey, you can't wear both at the same time, can you now sweetie?'

I looked down my dress. It was a princess style ball gown, I loved it. It was big and puffy, just like I've always imagined how my weddingdress would look like. 'Which one do you like better?'

'Aren't you afraid you are going to fall over that weddingdress? They both are so...' I didn't let her finish. 'Puffy?' Yes mom, that's why I like them.' I scanned the other dress that almost looked the same as the one I was wearing right now. The only difference between them was that this dress had more lace on the back.

'I don't, sorry.' The store owner interrupted our conversation. 'It's too big for you, so unless you are wearing killlerheels, you look like you are drowing in it.'

'Oh no, I - I was thinking about ju-just wearing s-s-sneakers.' I said, a bit shocked about her sudden but honest opinion.
'Wait a second, I know the perfect dress for you. Please wait in the dressingroom, I will get the dress.'