The beginning has just begun

My name is lavish.... at least as I know it as. I'll start you at the beginning of my memory the hardest memory I have ever had... the time and point of waking up to my body transforming into a vampire. So let's go into my past to that point and time so you can understand everything all the way to the end.
5 years earlier.....
OMG! WHAT JUST HAPPENED? Everything hurts soooo bad! What is going on? Someone help me! As I lay on the cold hard ground I felt as though my body was being torn apart and broken down piece by piece. Then as I swore I was dying it was as if the pain was gone as it it was never even there. What just happened? Am I ok? I quickly got to my feet. Where am I?
Just then behind me I hear a deep voice saying you should not be here. I turned towards the voice to see a tall muscular man with black hair and blue eyes. I could not move or speak as he took a step towards me. My thoughts were racing and he was so intimidating. He went to take another step towards me but instead looked at my neck. The words that came out of his mouth was alarming.
He turned around and said come with me in a very stern voice. I did not hesitate to go with.... I don't know what it was about him but he made my heart race and I didn't even know him. He led me to a mansion that overlooked a cliff. When I reached the steps he opened the doors and and gestured me to go inside and then said please sit in the living room he will be with you soon. I sat down on the first chair in that room and realized how confused and scared I was.
A short man in his mid 30s came in. He had silver hair and blue eyes and his eyes gleamed with confidence. He approached as if on air and took me by the hand and guided me to a office that the man from before was sitting in. I was told to sit down and I did so with no questions asked. The man with the silver hair introduced himself as Salvador and the man with the black hair said his name was Theo. They both looked at me intently as Salvador demanded my name.
My name is lavish and I don't know why I am here or even where I am. Theo stood up and went over to Salvador and whispered in his ear. Salvador frowned and asked to see my neck. I showed him both sides and he finally talked after 5 mins of silence. He stood up with head down and said I'm sorry but you have to stay here.... I tensed up... why what reason do I have to stay here?

 why what reason do I have to stay here?

Theo speaks up and finally reveals everything to me