Obcession(warning sexual content!)

The next morning I woke up to Salvador sitting on my bed looking at me. As sat up he leans in and says " good morning beautiful are you ready for your test?" Just the mention of it gave me chills so all I could really say was I guess. I preceded to get up and get ready. I got in the shower and cleaned up my curves. As I got out of the shower I dried off but I felt someone watching me so I looked up very slowly only to find that Theo had came in to escort me to the area where the test was. I shrugged it off because I knew he hated me for being a newbie as he calls me.
I walked past him and was about to get my clothes when Theo grabbed my wrist and slammed me into the wall. I looked at him with surprise and he stood almost mouth to mouth. I was a bit terrified because I didn't know what was happening. Putting his forehead to mine I hear him ask " why do you do this to me?" All I could muster was what do you mean? As soon as I finished asking he put my hands over my head and said " every time I see you I fight to keep my distance I want to hate you but i can't" he then kissed me and I couldn't help but kiss him back because I hadn't thought of the consequences of it I was in the moment and I liked what was happening. He kissed from my lips to my collar bone which made me go crazy as I let a moan slip from my lips which he must of heard because he tightened his hand around my wrists.
He preceded to bring down his hand from his hand and trace a line down to the one place that ached to be touched. He put his fingers on my clit and started to rub in circles which caused me to moan and throw my head back. He picked up the pace and I felt like I was going to melt. Once he was proud of how much I was moaning he picked me up and walked to my bed and laid me down on my bed gently crawling on top of me and placing his lips to my ear and with a sexy dark voice he told me he was going to rock my world. As he finished saying that he slipped two fingers inside of me and pumped in and out making me moan and push into him.
After about 20 mins of that he slipped his fingers out and replaced them with his rock hard penis. I had never felt something so big inside me and the way he was pumping it in and out was pushing me closer to my climax. I rolled on top of him and took control watching his expressions of pleasure. Next thing I know he is saying he's about to cum which sent me over the edge. I place my head on his chest panting and trying to calm myself before I rinse off and get dressed because the test was in a hour.
I got up and had a half hour to get ready I did a five minute rinse off and preceded to get dressed in the outfit I had laid out last night. As I looked at the outfit on me I realized I must be doing a lot of running and jumping due to the spandex cloth. I put my hair up in a high bun which really showed of the red and black. After I did my hair I put on more of a nude makeup style. Turning to Theo I say I'm ready to go. The look on his face was full of worry I open my mouth and started to ask what was wrong but before I could he told me please don't take the test. I was quite startled but stood up and said I need to so take me there.
Taking me out to the yard there was a large building and I knew that is where I needed to be. Theo looked at me with sadness but didn't say a word. Walking through the door of the building I knew my life would change forever.