Turn of events

As I walk in to the test building my fear of the test rose. I started hearing voices and noticed that the whole building was swarming
with other vampires getting ready for my test. I went and looked for Salvador.
Salvador's POV
Out of the corner of my eye I saw the most beautiful woman in the world walking over to me. All I want is to near her and love her even though I haven't known her long. She walked over and stated she was ready for her test so I had to tell her that we were running a hour behind schedule and dragged her to the most secluded place I could. I ran my hand through her hair and kissed her neck. I heard a moan slip from her which made me want her badly. I ran my fingers along her pants right below her stomach all I heard was say please and it set me off.
              Lavishes pov
The moment he pulled at my pants I knew he wanted me and I wanted him to even tho Theo and I fucked right before. I said please and I noticed the look of him wanting to dominate me. As soon as he gave me that look I kissed him and he sat on the ground taking off his pants. I could tell he was hot bothered by him having a hard one. I was already moist I lowered myself onto him and we started going at for 45 minutes by then we had already had release. By the time we got situated we had to go back to the course. I saw Theo on the side lines of where the test was and he looked broken. I had to concentrate this could make or break my life.
                  Theos pov
I watched as the woman I loved walked to her place where she had to be. The alarm sounded marking the 2 minute before starting. I watch lavish walk to her starting mark at the running course. 2 minutes pass and the bell rings. Im dreading this i hope she makes it through... please let her make it through everything please for my sanity..

                 Lavishes pov

I stand there and the start bell rings i start running and feel like I'm about to fly but its just how fast im running. I look up and see a board and im going over 100 mph. I get through the running course easily and there is a hour break since the course was supposed to take me a hour to get through.  I see theo walking in my direction and my pussy instantly gets wet i don't know what has come over me... im supposed to be with Salvador but i need theo... he finally gets to me and tells me i did amazing but the rest of the test isnt as easy. I feel myself being pulled to the bathroom and i let him lead me. Once in the bathroom he pulls the spandex leggings down and meets my aching pussy with his lips and tongue. After 15 minutes i can't take anymore and I pull his pants down and slide onto his rock hard cock and start riding him.  His hand slips down to where we meet and he starts rubbing my clit with his finger. I start to feel my build up and I let go all over his cock. He then bends me over the sink and says its his turn. I let him go as hard as he wants to  after 30 minutes he says hes cumin for my tight pussy. After cleaning up i go back to the course to find 2000 lbs of weights  in place of the running course. Now i start to get nervous and look around the clan is whispering and it doesn't look good...