dont fear the course

As I walked on the course all the whispers stopped. I went to the 2000 lbs of weights and prepared myself for the worst. Salvador gave a signal I didnt understand and 3 men from the clan came out with hell hounds and I realized what was happening. I backed up scared of what could happen if I didnt do things the way I needed to... I took a deep breath and walked back to the weights and lifted them surprisingly easily as if they were air. I guess this surprised everyone because they were whispering again. Salvador shushed the crowd and asked if I was ready I nodded and got in position to start running. On a count of 3 I was gone with the hounds about a minute behind me. I heard cheering and clapping as I climbed the wall to get to the finish. I got to where Theo was and finally dropped the weights that had no affect on me. He looked my way and my whole body felt like it was just lite on fire.
               Theos pov
  I couldn't believe that she just out ran hell hounds the way she just did. It was only 1 challenge out of 6 in the course but that was still incredible no one has ever been able to complete a challenge that fast. I'm pretty sure I was falling for her hard. Her hair, her eyes, lips and body drove me crazy. I had to have her again I waited till sal told me to take her back to her room then I attached my lips to hers. I couldn't get enough it was like she was meant for me and vise versa. I kissed her with everything in me and she wrapped herself around me and kissed me with such passion that I knew we were wanting the same thing.

                 Lavishes pov
   After Theo kissed me I needed him then and there. He threw me on my bed and tore my clothes off and started sucking, kissing and biting my body which made me soaking wet. He started pumping his fingers in and out of me faster and faster till I let loose on him. He hovered above me and positioned himself and smashed into me making me scream in pleasure. This continued for a hour till Sal walked in on us. We freaked out and he said to continue.... I was a bit confused with his behavior but let Theo continue. As Theo continued thrusting into my wet pussy Sal walked up and unbulked his pants and brought out his dick. He put it to my lips signaling me to suck it for him. As I started to suck him Theo started going harder and moaned really loud. After another minute I felt him cum and they switched places having them both was past my wildest dreams and thinking about the whole thing made me cum on sal he must of felt it cause he moaned and started pumping harder and saying he was going to cum. The moment he came we all fell asleep on my bed with me in their arms.