A vampire.....

As Theo spoke up I felt like a brick hit me. I knew that something was wrong with me.... Theo finally spoke up and told me why I had to stay. Lavish I'm sorry but you were bitten by a vampire and you turned... you have to stay and learn to control your thirst for human blood before anything. I didn't know what to do so I just put my face in my hands and cried. I heard Salvador tell Theo to attend to the perimeters and then heard the door shut.
   At that moment I felt salvadors hand on my knee. I looked up to see how he was looking at me and my heart started going nuts. Salvador why are you looking at me like that? Lavish your crying I have never seen a vampire cry... I'm sorry I can't leave you alone with the other vampires here... he came closer... something is drawing me to you.. he got closer one more time and put his hand under my chin.
   He looked into my eyes and said if anyone hurts me he will kill them. Sal.... I couldn't even start what I was saying because he kissed me. I pushed him back looked at him and said Salvador... if I'm a vampire now who was I before? He looked at me put his hands on both sides of my face and said I don't know but we will find out I will do anything to keep you safe and happy. The moment I tried to tell him thank you he kissed me again this time I didn't push away.
   As soon as his lips touched mine I knew I'd be with him all night. I needed more his kiss made me long for his touch. He must of sensed it because he picked me up and took me to his room. That night was full of ecstasy and bliss. Never have I ever had a night like that one.
    The next morning I woke in a room I have never seen before with a note. The note was from Salvador it said that he hopes I slept well and he will explain everything when I was ready for the day. As I sat up I saw a trail of rose petals that lead me to a walk in closet. I was in awe when I walked in to the closet. Every piece of clothing you could think of was in the closet but one dress was set out with another note that was taped to it.
   The note stated to wear the dress and pick any jewelry I wanted then come down to the dining room because Salvador had a surprise for me. As I picked the dress up I noticed how delicate it was. It was gold with silver details that shown like the sun. I put the dress on and it fit as it had been custom made just for me. Looking around I saw two large glass cases with necklaces earrings and bracelets that sparkled in the light. After finding what would go with the dress I found a pair of beautiful high heels and went to the dining room to see what my surprise was.
As I walked into the dining room where Salvador was standing I noticed a septor and crown. At this point I became a bit confused and startled. What is all this? I asked. Salvador finally breaks his silence and smirks while saying I need a vampire queen and I can't stay away from you so I need to know will you be my queen? I didn't know what to say other then I needed time to think about it because I was still getting used to being a vampire. Just as I finished saying that a hunger I had never had before struck me. I'm so hungry Salvador... he brought out a bag filled with a red liquid. What is that?! His response was short blood he said then drink. I drank and felt better like I was stronger....