A change and a test

That morning was a blur I felt like a brand new person. I went into my room and looked in the mirror that was attached to my vanity and thought to myself that I needed change... my hair was way to blonde and had no volume to it and I looked extremely pale now that I'm not human.  I looked around in my vanity since I really haven't been in my room much. To my surprise there was everything I could ever need to make a change at anytime.
    I pulled out a pair of layering scissors, a comb, a styling brush, black hair dye and red hair dye. I then proceeded to go in my bathroom and do the biggest change of my life that I have ever made. I first cut my bangs to right above my brow line then cut my hair into layers and looked at my choppy blonde locks.  I then started to dye my hair red with black underneath. After half a hour I washed out the coloring and dried my hair and styled it as I looked at myself again I said now I look as I feel I then felt like someone was staring at me.... I turned to see my door opened and Theo standing there in awe but he quickly looks down and says that Salvador wished to see and that I should finish what I was doing.
    I took out a Smokey eye palette, black eyeliner and red lipstick that matched the red in my hair. After doing my makeup I walked into my closet and found a black sequin top that had no over the shoulder coverage. Then I found a black pencil skirt and fish net stockings and a black pair of pumps. I dressed quickly and found Theo outside of my door as if guarding it. As I walk into the hall he takes one glance at me then turns and says follow me very abruptly as if not wanting to look at me. I follow him in silence till we reach the back patio that had been safe guarded to make sure no sunlight would break through.
   Theo moves to the side and there was Salvador sitting paper in hand till Theo says sir.. Salvador lowers his paper and his smooth lips upturn as he starts to smile. He takes me in as if he hadn't seen me the night before or this morning. Sal why are you looking at me that way? He stands and dismissed Theo he walks over and kisses my cheek and whispers you look amazing my love as he pulled away he grabs my hand and walks me over to a wood bench and sat me down then sat next to me and turned to me then said I have dreaded talking to you about this but as the head of the clan I need to test you and see what powers you have so I know to train you...
    I looked at him with wide eyes and realized my mouth was kind of hanging open a bit. He took a long finger and traced my bottom lip. I can make sure it is for tomorrow evening. He leans in and whispers today is for us no one else.  Time passes as we talk and laugh not realizing it was almost 11pm I looked at my watch which read 10:45 omg! I say jumping up it's getting late. Sal takes me by the hand and stands up the look was the look he gave me the night before when we first met. I sucked in a beep breath as he pulled me to him. He kisses me deeply which made me want more when he pulled away I could see something was bothering him. Sal what's wrong? I looked at him puzzled his answer caught me off guard. I don't want anyone else in my life... we have only known each other for 24 hours but there is something about you that draws me to you and if anyone hurts you I couldn't deal with it.. I don't even want to share you at all...
    I didn't know what to say and as soon as I found words I heard Theo behind me and Salvador beckons for him. Guard her till tomorrow... bring her to me at 4pm at the testing area... he lowers his head and then in a lower voice says lavish please don't hate me after tomorrow...  before I could say anything I was being told to follow Theo to my room but i.. sal looked at me with a look that scared me I did as I was told.
   We arrived at my room and under his breath I hear Theo say I can't believe I need to be the one to babysit the newbie... I ignored it went and got ready to shower and then after I saw something on my night stand I didn't notice before a folded paper with my name. I opened it and saw it was a letter from sal.
  Lavish,
          I'm sorry for how I was when you left my side. I wish I could tell you what the test is like but I can't do to rules of the clan even if I am head. I want you to rest well please look in the mini fridge and drink 2 packets of blood it will make tomorrow less painful for you. Also in your closet right at the door is a outfit specialized for tomorrow and please wear comfortable shoes such as sneakers also make sure your hair is up in a bun. I have left you gloves on your vanity please wear them for your safety..
                 Love,
                     Salvador
  At that point and time I went to the mini fridge in the corner of my room and took out the packets and drank the contents. I walk to my closet and find a hanger that had a outfit in a cloth covering. I brought it out along with black shoes that were high tops.  I looked at my vanity and saw the gloves so I placed my outfit and shoes there as well. I crawled in bed and climbed under my blanket and as soon as I hit my pillow I must of passed out.