04/07/18

So this is going to be about scary movies and carp so leave if you can't handle that stuff. (Photos of scary things are NOT included so you can stay I just wanna talk about scary movies but cute photos are included)

So here are my favorite scary movies so far~
It (2017), Happy Death Day, and Beetlejuice (not really scary but whatever)

I would go rant to my friends about these movies but they don't care much about these movies or haven't seen them. And imma talk about why I love them so much.

It (2017)~
Now I haven't seen the old one (1980 or something idk when it came out), but I was shaking when I was watching it because I wanted to know what happened next and also random crap scared the kids. It also included Finn Wolfhard and Jaeden Lieberher which Jaeden is adorable, so let's take a minute to appreciate him.

 It also included Finn Wolfhard and Jaeden Lieberher which Jaeden is adorable, so let's take a minute to appreciate him

Any how, I just wanted to know what was around every corner of who pennywise was after so it was greatttt. The only scary part was when the chubby kid was at the library and he went into the storage room and the headless dude chased him. Yea that replayed in my head for awhile.

Rip Georgie

Happy Death Day~
First of all I hate that baby mask. Like who the heck is creating a college and is like LET'S MAKE THE MASCOT A FRICKEN BABY!! Anyway, I found it so interesting who wanted the girl dead like and then I saw her reasons why, but it was pretty stupid. Her whole plan was amazing though how the killer framed an actual murder. I also ship the main character with the one boy.

Beetlejuice~
This movie is a classic Halloween movie. I would watch it anyday though. It also has Wiona Ryder (is how to spell her name) and even though she was just 16 she did an amazing job at acting. Cap clap to her. I also find that even though this movie is "old" it's still very interesting.

~~~~~~~~

The reason I wanted to talk about scary movies is because I'm seeing A Quiet Place tomorrow and I'm so excited, like it has JIM FROM THE OFFICE so why wouldn't I be excited.