04/12/18

So I've been busy this week. I started swim this week and I've never been so excited for school to end. So after school we walk to the high school and it's so fun because I get to work the legs and talk with my friends and I'm pretty sure I'm making friends. So walking there is probably more fun then actually swimming 😂. And with swimming, I'm in lane 6 and that's pretty high so I'm accomplished with that because the lower lanes will look up to me, so I guess I'm senpi? Idk. I'm just enjoying swim and I'm feeling happy for once since these past few weeks when my 1 guy friend has made me feel like crap. But in swim I'm making friends. This one guy in my lane makes towers with the kick boards and paper cups from the water jug and it's so entertaining to watch because it just falls over 😂.

I'm also happy bc I might be going to a comic con and Jaeden Lieberher will be there and ever since I saw the book of Henry and It I'M JUST IN LOVE WITH HIM. Like he's so talented and just amazing in general. His and Wyatt's friendship just makes me think about me and Starcatcher24 's friendship. (See video above)

So that's my week other then the bad stuff which I guess I'll mention. So the girls sitting behind me in science were flinging hair ties around and it hit me like 3 times. I would tell my teacher but I'm low-key scared of her even though I'm like her favorite student. And we were taking a test on the computers and my computer of course died so my teacher is like " oh we'll just plug it in by the wall. But if course the 2 kids who mess around the whole time. My one friend gave me the face of "rest in peace" before I say down next to them. One of the kids kept messing around the whole time and pretended to fuck himself. His one friend is like stop it, so I like the stop it kid. He's on my pretty chill list, but the other dude went downhill. I
And today me and this one kid were fighting over a laminated poster in social studies. He doesn't do his work and I was just like "give me the poster you don't do you work anyway so at least let me be successful." I took the poster when he got up So I finished my work.

So I guess my school is screwed up so, I guess my week was good