Ultimate Scheming System Chapter 37

"Pow!"

The dark buster sword which weighed several hundred pounds landed hard on the frog's head causing his entire face to contort.

That huge frog body started free falling towards the ground!

Boom!

A large crater formed where the frog landed as sand and dust flew up high into the air.

This attack was extremely severe. Not only did it bear the full force of the maxed out Flame Devouring Wave, it also had the nine fold increase in strength from the Soaring Dragon's Nine Transformation. It caused extremely severe injuries to the frog.

The Original Infant Stage demonic beast remained lying on the ground and didn't get up.

Xu Que paused for a second followed by his uncontrollable laughter.

He didn't receive any beeps from the system which indicated that the frog hasn't died yet. It was most likely just passed out. Hence, there was no movement from it.

This frog was of the Original Infant Stage which meant that it was worth more than 100,000 experience points. How could he just let it off like that?

At this point, Xu Que rode atop his bolt of lightning, ready to return to the ground and snuff the life of the frog out.

Meanwhile, several shadows emerged from the forest.The shadows held onto bows and spears. They didn't even speak as they advanced towards the passed out frog and started giving it a severe thrashing.

Xu Que opened his eyes wide.

Hey, hey, hey!

Damn me! What the hell is going on?

Were they trying to steal my kill?"

"Stop it, stop it! Let me take the final attack and kill it!" Xu Que shouted out loudly and descended from the sky.

However, those few people completely ignored Xu Que. Instead, a pair of archers turned around and faced Xu Que as they nocked their bows and released several arrows towards him, all the while maintaining a stoic expression.

Shiu! Shiu!

At the same time, a pair of cold steel arrows darted in the air and made a whooshing sound as it soared threateningly towards Xu Que.

Shit! Where did these bloody bandits come from! If you wanted to steal my kill, fine. But you even wanted to kill me? Fuck all of you.

Xu Que was enraged.

Gripping his Dark Buster Sword, he displayed the Six Corporeal Forms skill causing his buster sword to move quickly in a blur. In addition to his now blurry form, he charged towards the pair or archers.

Their faces fell as they retreated hurriedly. At the same time, they shouted out to their accomplices, "Ignore the three eyed poisoned frog. This kid isn't easy. Settle him first before we decide what to do."

The few of them listened to the instructions and hurriedly turned to Xu Que in utter surprise of his skills.

A man held onto a sharp spear as he casted a glance at Xu Que and spoke out, "Not easy huh? He's a mere Golden Core Stage kid, why can't the both of you handle him?"

To his side, a man and woman charged towards Xu Que on their flying swords as they laughed playfully.

"A mere level 1 Golden Core Stage cultivator dares to wander so deep into the Withered Bones Forest. You really don't cherish life, do you?"