Ultimate Scheming System Chapter 44

Concurrently at the swamp by the side of Withered Bones Forest...

The rich aroma of the roasted chicken wings filled the air of the entire forest and attracted many demonic beasts.

But when they noticed the frozen Blood Python in the swamps, they all backed down one after another!

Xu Que unknowingly earned another round of acting tough points while happily eating with the Great Change Sect!

At this moment, a shabbily dressed old man sneakily walked out of the forest towards Xu Que. His eyes were fixated on the chicken wings in their hands.

"Eh?"

Xu Que and the Great Change Sect disciples noticed him and were about to speak when the old man suddenly took a big stride towards them.

While they were all stunned, the old man squeezed amongst them with all smiles and said in a friendly manner, "Wow! Are you roasting chicken wings here? How could you not invite me!"

Having said that, he grabbed two chicken wings off the wire mesh and stuffed them into his mouth and began eating intently.

His table manners were simply unbearable to watch.

"Burp..."

Xu Que recovered himself and asked the Great Change Sect disciples, "Do you know him?"

The disciples shook their head cluelessly.

Don't know him?

Damn it!

Where did this smelly, shameless cheat came from? How dare he try to cheat his way into stealing my food!

Xu Que turned his head to glare at the old man, preparing to settle scores with him.

However, the old man finished up the roasted wings in three big mouthfuls and his face has a look of greedy happiness. He looked at Xu Que with reverence, like a huge fan and said "Little brother, you are really a genius to be able to whip up such a delicacy!"

Oh, so he is a foodie!

Xu Que became amused and laughed, "Who knew an old beggar like yourself can actually know to appreciate food well."

When the old man heard that, he suddenly lost his cheeriness and said angrily, "Who are you calling an old beggar? I have such an outstanding and impressive disposition and spirit! Which part of me looks like a beggar?"

Every part!

Xu Que and the disciples pursed their lips, and all thought so in their minds.

The old man nonchalantly propped one leg over the other and said while picking his teeth, "But I must say you have good judgment. When it comes to food critique, I am the world's best."

When Xu Que heard that, he felt offended. How could he eat my food and still have the guts to brag in my face?

"Please don't brag, old beggar. Don't you know any shame? To be honest, when it comes to food, I've been named a Food Deity!" Xu Que said in disdain.

"Bullshit! How dare a brat like you call yourself a Food Deity!" the old man said angrily at once. He leapt off the floor and began cursing, "What is the world coming to? I've never met anyone more shameless. To tell you the truth, I have tasted ambrosia and your roasted chicken wings is bullshit in comparison."

"You're actually bragging about some trifling ambrosia? This Food Deity has tasted Kentucky Fried Chicken, Macdonald's and even Pizza Hut!" Xu Que groaned coldly.