Ultimate Scheming System Chapter 71

"How... How could it be?" The Flaming Sun Princess' mind was a blank, her face was frozen in fear as she mumbled to herself.

"Boom!" The both of them flew down from the sky and dropped on the ground, causing a mound of dirt and dust to fly into the air.

Both of them didn't react to that fall. Instead, they looked dazed and disheartened as though they had given up on life. They sat on the ground and watched as Xu Que approached them step by step.

The young hero in their eyes who was brave and chivalrous that made them feel good about a man for their first time... had became a monstrous and terrifying person. He glared at them with grievous killing intents as he strode nearer towards the pair of ladies.

Their hearts and emotions were on the verge of collapsing.

They didn't know what happened earlier but were extremely afraid at whatever they currently seeing.

There were more than ten of those Sky Demon killers and each one of them were highly skilled. They were all of the Original Infant Stage. However, in just several moments, this person could cause all of them to freeze into ice sculptures and took their lives just like that.

A Golden Core Full Foundation Stage cultivator could actually crush those Original Infant Stage cultivators so effortlessly as though they were mere ants.

The Flaming Sun Princess and Zi Xuan's mind kept on replaying whatever Xu Que had said earlier, "Do you think that these mere trash could kill me?"

Could they kill me?

The Flaming Sun Princess laughed out bitterly as she shook her head. At this point, she realized how scary this Xu Que was.

This feeling of meeting someone so powerful that she choked on air and found it hard to breathe was extremely new to her. Even when in the presence of her father, she never experienced such a sensation!

This Xu Que before her eyes, wasn't the same man who had been locked up and forced to cultivate in the basement of the palace all those years ago.

That Xu Que had died. And this Xu Que was the nearly revived person. He was so much stronger than before.

...

Zi Xuan and the Flaming Sun Princess started remembering those details and rumors.

Ever since they returned from the Water Nation, they've heard countless of rumors regarding this powerful "Xu Que".

A Golden Pill Stage cultivator could wipe out the entire Fallen Spirits Sect!

A Golden Pill Stage cultivator could ruin Celestial Sect!

From the start, the both of them weren't too worried about him for they thought that he was just the product of rumors and exaggeration. They hardly believed in those rumors and questioned its authenticity.

But now, after they recalled all those rumors, they realized that, that Xu Que was the same person standing before them. They knew that it was true because nobody else was able to cause such widespread devastation.

"Why? Why did it have to be you?" The Flaming Sun Princess was completely astounded. No matter how she thought about, she would never have imagined that a beggar who had to rely on the royal family to survive had morphed into such a fearsome creature.

A Golden Core Stage cultivator who could easily kill tens of Original Infant Stage cultivator. Once he's broken through to the Original Infant Stage or even Infant Transformation Stage, how terrifying would that be?