Chapter 115

Whoosh!" The two demonic humans frantically rushed into the forest and were scared out of their wits.

The snake-bodied human gritted his teeth and said, "Damn it! Since when did human Cultivators get so strong? He killed that old bull in one move."

"We are finished. The King will definitely not let us off when we return." Another one of them spoke while sobbing.

"Woosh!" a figure in black robe streaked past the both of them abruptly. Immediately after, an ink-colored Great Buster Sword appeared in front of them, blocking their path.

"The both of you were already running too slow and still have the time to chit-chat?" Xu Que stood in front of them and laughed.

The demonic human’s expressions fell. They replied with trembling voices, "How…nhow could this be? How is he able to catch up to us?"

"Why not? Stop with this crap and quickly give me your necks. I will finish the both of you off in one move."

"Mercy, noble warrior! We were being forced!" The fur-tailed human sat down on the ground and scowled.

Xu Que looked at the snake-bodied human and laughed, "He’s already kneeling down to beg for mercy. How about you? You have quite the guts!"

The snake-bodied human shook his head with a gloomy look on his face and replied, "I… I want to kneel down but I don't have legs and can’t do it!"

"..." Xu Que smacked his lips and propped his Buster Sword on the ground. He then said, "Answer me first. What do the both of you mean by the Thunder Tribulations Worship?"

The fur-tailed man immediately replied, "This is a kind of worship used to elect our new Demon King. It happens once every ten years and everyone from different tribes can participate in it. The one who possesses the mightiest powers to pass the Heavenly Tribulation will be the newly-appointed Demon King."

"Just like that? What if nobody participates in the Heavenly Tribulations on the day of worship?" Xue Que questioned in doubt.

The snake-bodied human shook his head, "That is impossible. A few years prior to the worship, those who are required to participate in the Tribulation will have to suppress their Heavenly Tribulation date until the actual day of worship arrives."

"Oh, the Heavenly Tribulation can even be suppressed?" Xu Que became excited.

"Of course! One only needs to seal his own strength and restrain his aura to be able to put off his own Heavenly Tribulation. On top of that, over a long period of time, one may be able to call upon even greater and more powerful Heavenly Tribulation!"

"Are you guys courting disaster?" Xu Que became a little speechless. When one’s Heavenly Tribulation become greater and more powerful, it will become increasingly difficult to cross. If a person dies during it, he wouldn’t even become a Demon, let alone a Demon King.

"When does the Thunder Tribulations Worship start?"

"Two days later!" the snake-tailed man replied.

Oh? Two days later?

Xu Que’s eyes lit up. His own Heavenly Tribulations was also coincidentally in two days’ time!

‘This is going to be fun. My Heavenly Tribulations is in the Difficult Mode. I shall compare whose Tribulation is harder!’

He then thought of something. Turning to the two demonic humans, he asked, "How many people will be participating in the Thunder Tribulations Worship this time round? What Cultivation stage will all of them be roughly?"