6

You and Pyrrha swam down the cave till you reached a wall, you swam up into a cavern and got on land. "Wow (Y/N), this place is amazing" Pyrrha says
"I know, this is just the start though"
"Where are we?"
"Well that whole swim was at a decline and this is an area under a mountain that used to be a volcano" you lead her through to a brightly lit room. You enter and Pyrrha sees falls of a glowing water feeds the water main pool and multiple hot pools.
"This is the water that feeds the main pool"
"And past that is lava falls and spas"
"(Y/N), this is...I can't..."
"I didn't have the words either" you lead her to the lava falls and pools and past. "I dug out a space in here, made a small house. After you left, your father didn't take my title of your bodyguard away and had me keep an eye on you. I knew you were in legal fighting tournaments and watched some, one day the person you beat wanted to jump you, he didn't get the chance"
"Wait, you could have visited me?"
"No, your dad forbade it, didn't want your mission at risk. What was your mission anyways?"
"Get the family's queen crown back back" she says and you remember her wearing a gold headpiece. "Who brought me my favorite cake from the baker in Sparta2 on my birthday every year?"
"Me, your dad said no visiting, so I did the next best thing. Why didn't you come back when you found the crown?"
"I...I don't know, I got caught up in the new life, I love Sparta, but no one treated me like a queen in Vale. I liked it."
"I guess that would get annoying after awhile"
"It did" You look at her and hug her
"I'm not gonna stop treating you like a normal person"
"Thanks (Y/N)" she says smiling
"We should head back"
"I suppose, wait, your little carved nook"
"Will still be here tomorrow"