8

You woke up to Pyrrha shaking you. "(Y/N), (Y/N), wake up"
"Pyrrha, what is it, what time is it?"
"It's midnight, you wanna go swimming like we used to"
"Sure" you start to strip, you get to your boxers and Pyrrha is in her bra and panties
"Wait, what if they see us naked?"
"Well, we could set our cloaks by the water side and go to the cavern"
"That could work" you two throw on cloaks and strip, then you write a note. You two walk up to the pool, de-robe and silently slip in. You swim in front of Pyrrha towards the cave entrance. Since the water glowed at night you guys could see clearly. Unknown to you two the top of the lake became completely opaque when you two got in. Pyrrha was swimming behind you ecstatic to finally be with you again. Pyrrha thinks of a great way to confess her love to you. She swims up to you and bumps your shoulder, you turn and she points up to an air bubble and you swim there.
"What is it Pyrrha?"
"I was thinking, my little brother is 15"
"Yes, and?"
"And he should know a lot about military tactics by now"
"Your father insisted he be taught diplomacy first"
"Really, my father did that?"
"Yes, he believes that diplomacy is the way of the future"
"We can continue this discussion later in the cavern"
"You really want me to come back with you don't you?"
"Yes" she blushes slightly and starts to swim away
"Pyrrha wait!" You swim next to her until you reach the cavern. You two get out and head to a warmer spa
"Pyrrha, what did you wanna talk about"
"Please come to Beacon with me"
"Pyrrha, I...I want to more than anything, but I need to make sure your brother is ready"
"(Y/N), I have something to tell you that I've wanted to tell you before I left"
"What is it?"
"You'll have to catch me first" she says before she swims away and you swim after her with a nice view😉