17

You woke up in the morning still holding your new wife. You felt her wake up, "good morning my lovely wife"
"Good morning my handsome husband" Pyrrha said before getting depressed
"What's wrong?"
"I just always thought my father would be here to see this day"
"Well, since I'm in charge here while your father's gone, I could order 10,000 men to his aid"
"(Y/N), how could I ever repay you"
"Well, seeing as how I did it already as soon and we set foot in Sparta and my most recent report said they were coming back and would be here today, you can continue being my beautiful wife" Pyrrha was about to say something when there was a knock on the door. You got up and opened it, you stepped aside to let Pyrrha see who it was.
"D-dad!" Pyrrha said jumping out of bed and hugging her father
"Happy wedding morning Pyrrha"
"I thought you were gone"
"Well, I would be if your taste in men wasn't amazing, but we can tell stories at breakfast" the king said leaving. Pyrrha walked up to you and whispered in your ear
"I am going to fuck your brains out tonight, I was gonna do it anyways, but now I want to now" before she kissed you and you two walked towards the dining room for breakfast hand in hand. You guys got there just as food arrived, you sat next to Pyrrha and your new father-in-law took the seat at the head of the table. The rest of the teams came along with Tyler who immediately hugged his father and introduced him to Ruby. After you guys eat Pyrrha's father, Bion, begins to tell you what happened.
"We marched for a day until we reached a village that had been burnt to a crisp by the White Fang. We looked around and the only survivor we found was a six year old boy. We had some locals take him and we marched to our place of strategical advantage over the White Fang. We began setting up camp when a hunchback approached me. He warned me of a path to our rear, he also wanted to join the ranks, I asked him to raise his shield and he could not raise it high enough to protect his fellow spartan, so I said he could help in other ways, he ran. The next day we lost two men to simple injuries and they were back fighting in an hour. The day after 5 died, we buried our dead and went to sleep. The next day we met the enemy and then someone sounded the alarm, an army was coming through the path to our rear. I refocused half of the men to the rear, but I was met with many more men coming back reporting that (Y/N) had sent them and they had a letter for my eyes only. I opened the letter later and it said various things of importance and had a detailed map of paths and trails around up. The most important was that Pyrrha and (Y/N) we're engaged to be married. It also said the men had to double time it all the way and should be given a good amount of rest, then I sent a letter to (Y/N) telling him I'd arrive today."
"Cool!" Jaune said amazed that 10,300 Spartans took on a force far larger than their own and suffered nearly no casualties. The rest of the day was spent celebrating and talking