19

You were sitting in JNPRs room cuddling with a naked Pyrrha waiting for lunch time. You were also remembering what you saw in Ozpin's office.
Flashback
"(Y/N), I need you to go on a mission for a few months, alone" you look Ozpin dead in the eyes
"No, I just got married, I'm not leaving"
"Fine, then I need you to fight this team" he hands you a portfolio with the name CRDL on it. You thumb through and notice all of the offenses they have been proven to have committed, mostly physically hurting their fellow schoolmates
"Done" you get up to leave
"Okay then Mr. (L/N), the controlled fight will be tomorrow in Goodwitch's class" Ozpin says and a rabbit Faunus walks in as you leave. You look into her eyes and see...sadness, she hid it well, but you could see intense sadness. You lean down to Pyrrha,
"Who was that Faunus?"
"Oh, that's Velvet, she's the happiest person here"
"No Pyrrha, she's not, her eyes, in her eyes there was only sadness"
"Hmm, that is very problematic, but we can ask her at lunch, right now you and I need some private time~"
Present
You pulled Pyrrha closer to you, then her Scroll went off signaling it was ten minutes to lunch. You two took a quick shower together and then checked Pyrrha's hair for any sign of side effects. Before you left you picked up a cream that regrow hair in a day, and so far Pyrrha had regrown her hair to about shoulder length. She started doing her hair and eventually you heard the alarm for a one minute warning go off. You get dressed and head to lunch, when you arrive you two sit near RWBY and JNR. You guys get food and start eating, then you hear a someone scream "OW, PLEASE STOP,  THAT HURTS" you look and see the same Faunus from before and the leader of CRDL tugging on her ears. You slowly stand up and notice another man doing the same, you two look at each other and come to an agreement. You walk up to Cardin and punch him in the face while the other man grabs Velvet. You unleash a flurry of attacks into his stomach that is not protected by his armor. You stop and he bends over and pukes to to the attacks, then he falls over. He buddies pick him up and take him to the doctors, you walk back to the table after getting thanked by the Faunus. Pyrrha snuggles into your arm and grabs it while the rest of the table stares at you in awe and slight fear. You, you just go back to eating like nothing happened.