26

You stood in your room, looking at the scar in front of your heart. Pyrrha walked up behind you and covered it up. "(Y/N), what's bothering you?"
"I don't know, I suppose it's my want to provide you and our children the best life. I guess it was amplified by me nearly dying"
"(Y/N), stop worrying, we have an amazing life. Come back to bed, I wanna snuggle"
"Okay Pyrrha" you say walking back to bed. Pyrrha sits between your legs and you wrap your arms around her and fall asleep. You two wake up several hours later, you look at the clock and see that it's 23:49. "So my beautiful wife, what shall we do?"
"Cuddle, kiss and watch movies"
"I like that idea" you say and pick Pyrrha up and take her to the couch. You go to set her down, when you do you fall on top of her. "Ohh I fell over!", you say leaning in and kissing her.
"(Y/N), I love you"
"I love you too Pyrrha"
"So what your saying is you'll get the remote?"
"*sigh* haha very funny" you say grabbing the remote
"Yeah, I'm a comedic genius" she says kissing you before you two cuddle in the corner and start watching IT, the old one, it's better, no pun intended. Since Pyrrha had never seen it she was happy the clown was being nice to the children.
TIME SKIP (haha, no spoilers)
You look down at Pyrrha and see her hiding in your chest. "You know Pyrrha, now I have to get a clown for you during your birthday"
"Please don't"
"Ohh, I forgot to ask, the panties you put on the day you showed me your apron, did they say 'property of (Y/N)' on them?" Pyrrha blushes
"Of course, I'm all yours~" now it's your turn to blush, you touch Pyrrha's belly
"We can't, your pregnant" she leans in
"I still have other holes~" you start making out with Pyrrha, then someone knocks on the door. You look at Pyrrha and get up, you open the door and see Bion.
"Hello Bion, what do you need?" You ask
"I wanted to say goodbye, I'm heading back to Sparta2 to ensure we are secured against any attacks" Pyrrha gets up and hugs her father
"Goodbye father" they break the hug and you and Bion shake hands
"Goodbye Bion"
"Goodbye Pyrrha, goodbye (Y/N)" he says before leaving, you look down the hall and see Tyler leaving team RWBY's dorm. You wave and he waves before running after his father.