9 (lemon)

After making it to the entrance of the cavern, and successfully fighting off a boner, you were looking around for Pyrrha. You didn't see her and climbed out of the water, you looked in the spas and walked back to the lava falls, you still didn't see her and went back to the water. You got in and swam back a little, you didn't see the green eyes under water watching you. "You will be mine (Y/N)" Pyrrha thinks to herself, she swims up to you and hugs you. You roll so your facing Pyrrha, when you roll Pyrrha kisses you, it takes you a while to realize what's going on, when you do you start kissing her back. You two swim to the cavern while making out. You carry Pyrrha out and she wraps her legs around you, you support her by grabbing her butt. You carry her to a spa and climb in, you make out session turns into a groping session. Pyrrha starts grinding on your member making it harden. Your, now hard, member starts pushing into Pyrrha making her a moaning mess. Pyrrha grabs your member and aims it at her entrance. "Pyrrha are you sure?"
"I want you to be my first"
"You'll be my first too" Pyrrha slides down on your member moaning in pain and pleasure, when she reaches the base and you hit her cervix she moans loud and releases on you and in the water. You start to move slowly and she moans more and more while her tightness is making you moan. You kiss her passionately and start groping her breasts. She moans into the kiss and releases causing you to moan too, but, as is life, all good things must come to an end.
"Pyrrha, I'm gonna cum"
"In me (Y/N), I wanna bear your child!" You slam down and hit her cervix and release in her. You two sit there for a short while hugging and enjoying being with each other while your member is still in her. She get off and rubs you hard again and puts it back in making you two moan again. "(Y/N)" she start, "my friend Yang told me she did this with her boy friend and it was amazing, but it sounds a little strange. I want to sleep with you, in me all night" you kiss Pyrrha and lift her up and take her to your carve out and lay on the bed you made. You two fall asleep with your member in her and you two intwined.