four

| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

×

jimin huffs as he digs his keys out from the pocket of his bag. quickly jutting in the key before turning it sideways. a soft clicking noise being heard through the empty hallway as he opens the door.

he's met with the decent smell of chicken cooking in the kitchen. a smile gracing his features as he takes off his shoes and puts the keys on a rack and his bag near the door. shuffling through the small hallway and where he finds yoongi cooking at the stove. music gently playing in the background.

he hums along, slightly waving back and forth. jimin tries not to laugh at his boyfriend, but of course, he failed. it was just too cute for his own good and plus, it was rare to see him dance like this.

just then yoongi turns around and comes face to face with jimin. hand over his heart in a dramatic gesture as jimin keeps grinning like an idiot. yoongi huffs and narrows his eyes. though he can't fight back the smile that makes it's way up to his face.

"how's my little dancer doing?" jimin teases as he wraps his arms around yoongis waist. the older hitting his arm at the remark.

"yah! watch it, I'm not even that shorter than you." yoongi huffs, again, and all jimin does is laugh. eyes turning into crescents.

"whatever helps you sleep at night." jimin says, before kissing his forehead and pulling away. walking back to the door to pick up his bag in order to get what was needed. which was only some text books and a notebook because even I collage test only grow.

he sets them on the table when he gets back. the music softly playing in the background. some american artist that he's never heard of, the sweet smell of food and yoongis soft humming there to comfort him.

"so how was your day?" yoongi asks, putting the stove on low to let the chicken cook. he takes off the apron and jimin looks up while jutting out his lip in though as he follows yoongi.

"not bad actually, besides having the usual reminder of testing," he jokes and yoongi chuckles lowly at that.

"other than that it was good, plus I made a new friend during dance."

yoongi raises his eyebrows at that. a curious gaze setting in his eyes. he takes a seat across from jimin, and the younger knows he's going to pry on who this new person is. but he waits until yoongi is comfortable in his position, waits for the words to actually fall out of his mouth. that way he knows it's okay to talk about it, at least.

"oh? and who is this new person?"

yup, there it is. the usual off and sarcastic yet really curious tone and question. jimin lightly rolls his eyes, but complies none the less of telling him about the orange-haired male he met just hours ago.

"this person is a he. and he ended up hitting me with a door causing him to freak out and me cooing at how cute he looked," jimin pauses to let out laugh. looking down at the textbook and unable to see the furrow in yoongis eyebrows.

"after he apologized and all that, I asked if he wanted to join me in dance today. and then ended up getting not only a new dance partner, but also a friend." jimin finishes and when he looks up, the smile immediately falls as he sees yoongis expression.

it wasn't mad, nor looked upset. but more or so confused and looked too deep in thought.  jimin snaps his fingers in front of his face. yoongi shaking his head and looking around shocked until his eyes land on jimin and he's back to that curious look again.

"how did the boy look?" yoongi asks, anticipation laced in his voice.

jimin blinks. taken back by the sudden question because that wasn't what he was expecting at all.

"um...orange hair, dark brown eyes. short and slightly chubby cheeks, heart shaped smile and -"

"is his name hoseok?"

again, jimin is taken back from yoongi cutting him off. instead of commenting, he slowly nods his head. eyebrows furrowed and now jimin is the one who's confused because why was the other acting like this?

"he's the same boy who ran into me." yoongi says, and he taps his fingers on the counter before biting his lip and getting up once he remembers there was food cooking.

jimin gapes at him, but is still confused. seriously, what was yoongi even getting at?

"okay...but that doesn't explain why you're acting weird."

yoongi flips. turning off the stove quickly and jimin has his eyes wide when yoongi sits back down with his hands slammed down on the table. his heart is beating quickly and the older isn't sure how jimin would take this, but from what he said earlier, he can guess he'd at least take it into consideration.

"you said he was cute. so I'm not the only one who thought so?"

jimin calms down, sighing until he registers what his boyfriend just said. he smiles sheepishly, scratching the back if his head because he did think that. because be thought of the boy more than cute.

"I'm taking that as a yes - anyway - are you seeing where I'm getting at?"

jimin nods, "that we both think this boy is insanely cute and too pure and good for this world and feel the need to protect him but also shower him with endless love?"

yoongi blinks before nodding his head.

"yes! exactly! thank you for understanding!"

jimin laughs at his boyfriend, both smiling like idiots because of eahcother but along with hoseok. their hearts speeding up just of the thought of him and they know they're screwed at how much they want to see the boy already.

"so we're really gonna do this?" jimin asks and yoongi gives him a look.

"of course! plus, I have a plan."

jimin shakes his head at his boyfriend. excited and nervous at the same time because they were going to try to win someone's else heart. because it was hoseok. the boy who already had two guys wrapped around his finger.

the rest of the dinner was spent laughing and talking, like usual, but also the topic of a cute orange haired boy.