eleven

|ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

×

after yoongi and jimin left the apartment, no one said a thing. not when they got in the car, not on the way toward their home, not even when both make their way up towards their own apartment building.

it was killing yoongi, to say the least. he knows why jimin hasn't said a word, he knows he tripped over the wrong string. he knows maybe, well, not maybe. yoongi just knows he fucked up.

it's not when they're fully situated inside the house, jimin already walking to their bedroom, that the older finally speaks up. rushing forward and grabbing a hold of jimins arm before he can step any further.

"jimin wait!" yoongi says frantically, pulling the younger towards him in a quick moment before he decides to turn away.

both lock eyes and yoongi — yoongi is the same. because as jimin holds this stance of straight posture and anger in his eyes so does the older. though only barely a few times has he seen him like this. he hates to say most have been his fault, especially now, but god did it make his heart drop to the pit of his stomach.

"let go." jimin practically spits out. and that should be a red flag right then and there because dammit yoongi should actually just let go and let him cool off but at the same time he can't.

"you can't be upset about it." yoongi says back and right when those words leave his mouth he wishes right then and there for the ground to swallow him up. for time to suddenly stop and rewind but it can't and yoongi knows there's abso-fucking-lutely no way he can apologize for that.

jimin all of a sudden turns livid. eyebrows furrowing together as his mouth sets into a straight line and it practically feels like steam is coming out of him. his fingers clench into fist and suddenly the feel of jimins shirt is gone.

yoongi doesn't realize he pulled hard enough to lose his grip until he stumbles back and jimin and him are standing off toward each other.

"don't you dare say that. ever." jimin seethes and suddenly he's gone and the door is slamming and the click of a lock could be heard.

-

what do you think happened? how do you feel about jimin reacting?

thank you for the support on this book <3