eight

|ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

×

it was then evening, the day passing by in a blur with only hoseok on yoongis mind.

it was weird for him. to be thinking of another boy, someone other than jimin. he knew it was okay, actually, because his boyfriend shared the same feelings and he wasn't hated for it either. maybe it wasn't a bad kind of weird, but it wasn't good either.

but the other thing is, he knows the reason for it.

yoongi hadn't been raised all too well. with a discouraging family and not many friends, he felt himself doubt who he could love. it didn't help that his parents, weren't supportive of same sex relationships either. so all in all, yoongi grew biting back those feelings for boys and tricked his mind into thinking it was a sin.

until one day, that changed.

by one smiling boy named park jimin.

jimin wasn't how he looked now. he looked completely different, but still cute no matter what. he made yoongi realize that love is love. that what he told his heart and mind to believe was wrong, and that he could love who he wanted.

and that's how they ended up dating, up until liking another boy.

that's where he was confused.

could it be possible to like two people at the same time? what about love? the two things were different, one could be easily described and said aloud while the other isn't. it takes guts to tell the person three simple words.

so how would he be able to do it with two?

he sighs, looking down at the kitchen counter. he wasn't all too good with feelings, nor was he that good of a person in general. not in an asshole way, he just still had a lot to learn and accept.

ring! ring! ring!

yoongi jumps at the sound of his ringtone, quickly getting it out of his pocket and clicking accept before putting it up to his ear.

"hello?"

"hey hyung!"

yoongis confusion fades away quickly. relief replacing his whole body as soon as he recognizes the bright and cherry voice coming through the speakers.

"hey taehyung."