Don't you miss me baby?(M)

TW: daddy kink
___________________

The sun was shining through one of the windows directly onto Jimin's face. It felt so good. So warm. He hadn't noticed himself start to slip into a deep sleep, while the rest of the ground had been watching a film around him. He slowly started to come to when he noticed a few members weren't there.

He scanned the room, half asleep, noticing that Yoongi, and Jungkook weren't part of the group. He wondered where they were, as he had remembered everyone being there when the movie started.

"Where did Yoongi and Kook go?" Jimin asked curiously, but was met with a "SHH" from RM. He must have really been into the movie.

"Jungkook is playing games in his room. I'm not sure where Yoongi is," Tae answered quietly.

Jimin got up from the couch slightly stumbling, rubbing his eyes as he let out a yawn. He looked at the entrance of the kitchen and saw that no one was inside. He kept walking down the hallway slowly. Jungkook was in his room, so where was Yoongi? He really wanted to clear things up with his elder...It had been a week after all.

Yoongi had been distant. He'd been really busy, and stressed constantly working on producing songs for the group and other people. He never got a moment to himself anymore, but he never complained because that wasn't the type of person he was. Instead, he would just shut himself out from the group, and hide away...working hard.

But lately he'd been more distant, specifically towards poor Jimin, and he knew exactly why. The pair hadn't really spoken since the argument they had a week prior about their relationship. They hadn't spent the night together in weeks, and Yoongi would avoid any if not all face-to-face communication with Jimin.

Jimin instantly thought back to that moment, grimacing at the thought as he searched for his stand-offish hyung. Would he even talk to him?

Jimin was starting to miss his boyfriend...or at least that's what they used to be...before all of this tension...he wished things were back to normal...if that were even an option.

__________________

--FLASHBACK TO A WEEK AGO--

Jimin froze in the door step of Yoongi's studio, not letting him past as he yelled back at him, ferociously trying to get answers from his angsty boyfriend.

"You're not leaving until you tell me why you're avoiding me!" He yelped as he blocked the door with all four limbs, keeping Yoongi from leaving.

"Jimin please... let it go" he pleaded in a stern tone as he looked at the ground, trying to walk past the boy.

"NO! What did I do?" Jimin choked out.

"Jimin... not now okay?" his elder replied in a cold voice, still avoiding eye contact. He really didn't want to get into it right, but Jimin didn't seem to be letting up. He tried to break through Jimin's arm to get out once more, but was pushed back into the room by his worried partner.

Yoongi realized he wasn't going anywhere so he walked back and sat on the two-seater couch in the small room and looked at his knees as he shook his foot anxiously.

"Yoongi! You've been avoiding me for days...you won't talk to me... fuck you wont even look at me right now!" Jimin cried out, one arm reached up as he tugged as his hair in frustration.

Yoongi looked up at him coyly...with a straight face, immediately interested in something Jimin had just said. He looked his baby straight in the eyes, "Don't swear Jimin..."

"Really? That's what you're worried about right now?!?" Jimin scoffed.

"You know I don't like it when you swear..." Yoongi said as he looked him in the eyes, and looked back at his feet, hands in his pockets making invisible fists in annoyance.