"Text me" PART 3 (M)

The sudden pressure against Yoongi's groin was enough to uncontrollably cause him to let out a low groan as the not so mysterious figure leaned down, placing his hands on Yoongi's chest, and whispering in his ear.

"I couldn't help myself.." The taunting voice said, seductively causing a jolt to run through Yoongi's entire body leaving him in questioning, 'was this a dream? '

He let out another low moan as he suddenly became very aware of his boner once again, having constant pressure put against his crotch. Jimin had been slowly grinding his waist against Yoongi's, adding more pressure as he let out a series of light moans himself.

Heavy breaths echoed in the darkness, as the two rocked their bodies together with ease as if it came naturally. It seemed too easy for a pair that had never had any sexual contact, and yet it felt right.

Yoongi quickly thrashed his hands on Jimins ass, grabbing it as he realized that he too, had only his underwear on. It wasn't enough to call a spank, but it was enough to make Jimin arch his back and groan out.

"Ahhh" he let out as he continued to push himself again Yoongi's waist.

Jimin pulled the white shirt Yoongi had been wearing over his head and threw it on the floor somewhere, finally revealing Yoongi's to the latter for access.

"Well hello Jiminnie.." Yoongi coed as he gripped Jimin's waist tightly, feeling him ride his body. He could feel the lust between their hips, there was no question about that.

"I thought I had to wait?" Yoongi asked playfully, sitting up to cradle the younger boys face and back, gripping at his skin under his palms. Jimin threw his head back in pleasure, as Yoongi's hot breath hit his bare neck. He wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and pulled his face closer to the side of his own to whisper in his ear.

"I couldn't wait...I was thinking about you" he spoke softly, almost moaning.

Yoongi had been well versed in his thoughts of Jimin all night, his mind pawing through multiple naughty scenarios as he stroked himself moment ago, thinking about the beautiful boy on top of him, but it hadn't occurred to him that Jimin had been doing the same thing in his own room.

"This is dangerous you know.." Yoongi spoke through menacing lips as he inhaled Jimin's sweet scent, running his fingers up the boys back trailing upward to the nape of his neck. It sent shivers down Jimin's spine as he arched his back, further pressing his throbbing member against Yoongi's.

"I like it dangerous .." Jimin managed to push through a heavy breath, his voice cracking.

They could taste the sexual tension as soft moonlight peaked through the window directly onto the bed leaving a small glimmer of light to peak in over their bodies.

Soft moans filled the room as the two grind themselves against one another, groping and gripping on to the others body for release. Yoongi thought about Jimin's soft looking pink lips as he thought about kissing them. He raked his fingers smoothly through the younger's hair before grabbing the pieces in his hand and slightly tugging Jimin's head back revealing his neck, and perfect jawline to the elder. Jimin gasped at the roughness of the pull as Yoongi's lips seemingly melted into his skin.

"We really...shouldn't be doing this baby.." The elder whispers, knowing things are only going to continue how they are. Nothing was stopping them.