Denim Desire PART 2 (M)

Yoongi let himself slink down to the ground as he leaned against the glass of the practise room. He watched as Jungkook and J-Hope practised some random choreo for a dance they wanted to cover as he pulled his phone out of his pocket, and unlocked it. He sipped his black iced coffee through the straw, biting it al he scrolled through his phone to keep himself occupied.

There was still a good half hour before they would begin practise for their new choreo for comeback. Yoongi took this time to relax and have a moment to himself. Well usually he'd use this time to watch Jimin as he stretched his muscles on the floor of the studio. But Jimin wasn't here yet. He was the only one not there yet, which was uncharacteristic of him.

"Where's Jimin? He asked the other boys. They all shrugged, none of them knowing the answer.

"I don't know but he better not be cutting out today..we need to get this down.. There's three week to comeback.." J-hope urged, sounding slightly annoyed.

"For real.. He's doing all the house work tomorrow if he doesn't show" Jin added.

Yoongi sat in thought for a minute before thinking about whether or not he should text Jimin to make sure he was on his way. He hadn't really spoken to him since the incident at the photoshoot a few days before. He'd been trying to avoid him, nervousness Jimin knew about what he'd done behind that bathroom door, moaning his name as he -

' Nope. Stop it Yoongi..' He cut his own thoughts off from running ramped, remembering the sinful session he'd had with himself days prior. He couldn't let himself get worked up right now. He opened his messages and typed a straightforward text to Jimin, looking at it for a few seconds before pressing send.

Yoongi:
Where are you ya brat?

He waited. 5 minutes went past, as he sat against the mirrored wall of the dance room anxiously waiting for a reply, now solely because he was curious if Jimin would even reply after hearing him moan his name out of the blue...

His phone buzzed, startling him as he choked on the straw he'd been biting between his lips. Jungkook gave him a weird expression, turning around at the short gagging noise and chuckling.

Jiminnie:
At home

'What?! Why is this little shit at home?!'

Yoongi:
You're kidding ..

Jiminnie:
Yeah shh.. Don't tell.

Iimin had attached a photo, causing Yoongi to throw him head back against the mirror a bit too hard

Iimin had attached a photo, causing Yoongi to throw him head back against the mirror a bit too hard. He hadn't been expecting it, but he sure as hell loved the surprise. He glanced at it again, taking in just how big and beautiful Jimin's eyes were. He looked so cute and innocent.