"Text me" PART 2 (M)

[MATURE CONTENT WARNING]

12:18am
(ignore the pm beside the phone times.. I F'd up-oops)

___________

They'd just arrived inside the home, Yoongi slugging behind and being the last one in the door. Everyone immediately began herding to their rooms. Yoongi watched as Taehyung threw himself on the couch in exhaustion, not even making it across the dorms to his room.

"Cmooon" Jungkook groaned at him sleepily, "I don't wanna sleep in your bed alone" he continued as he slunk past the couch ordering Tae to come with him. Tae obliged and got up, following the younger to his room, whining about how comfortable the couch was instead. Kook had a habit of sleeping in his Hyung's beds. It was normally Tae's bed but he chose whoever was willing most nights. The others also walk to their rooms, no sign of Jimin though. Maybe he'd escaped the situation...

That was until he went to the kitchen across from the living area to get a drink out of the fridge, and then closed to fridge door, seeing the boy he'd hoped had just gone to bed. He watched as Jimin passed by him, eyeing him with that same smirk he'd been wearing in the van when he saw Yoongi's excitement. Yoongi blushed and watched as Jimin shook his phone mockingly as if to remind him and turned the corner, out of Yoongi's sight.

'Shit' he thought to himself, taking in a heavy breath before walking down the hall to his room once the coast was clear of anyone.

He reached his room, and closed the door behind him, flicking the main light off leaving only the light from the nightstand on. He threw his bag on the floor and sat back in the comfy leather chair in the corner of the room. He decided he'd send a picture to Jimin, letting him know he just got in his room, half expecting him to even answer but he really didn't know what to say so a picture seemed easiest.

He set his phone down beside him on the table face up, not expecting to hear it go off and sat there for a minute thinking to himself

He set his phone down beside him on the table face up, not expecting to hear it go off and sat there for a minute thinking to himself. What in the world was he thinking? He can't have a relationship of any kind with a band-mate...There was of course the issue of Taehyung and Jungkook who didn't even have to say they were having some kind of affair, it was written all over their faces. There is also the fact that Yoongi had caught them making out in one of the studios, but he promised to never speak of it to anyone seeing as he'd felt similar conflicting feelings towards Jimin-but he didn't tell them that...

He stood up from the chair and took his jack off, walking over to the closet and hanging it up. He changed into comfy clothes, grabbing the first white tee he saw on the hangers and stripped down to his boxers as that's normally how he slept. He was suddenly startled by a familiar ding coming from behind him and he turned back, surprised to see his phone screen light up in the distance. His heart immediately began pounding. 'Maybe its not him..' he thought to himself as he walked back over to the table.