"Text me" PART 1

11:43pm

________

The group had just returned from an intense dance practice at the studio and were all exhausted and ready for bed. They piled into the van outside the studio, eagerly awaiting sleep but they knew they had a bit of a drive ahead of them so they curled up into the leathery seats beside one another and almost all of them instantaneously slipped into dreamland. Except Yoongi. 

He had been fussing his hands, twiddling his thumbs as he looked at his fellow band-mates all sleepily hanging on to their consciousness around him. He saw Jungkook and Tae had cuddled into each others curled up bodies for warmth, while Jin and J-hope had fallen asleep with their arms crossed and patterned hats over their faces. Namjoon sat in the front seat, head against the window knocking into ti any time the van would drive over uneven road.

But it were Jimin he'd really been paying attention to. He was directly beside him, hand at his sides palm up as he sat there almost lifelessly, his pink pouty lips open and breathing steady as he nodded off. Yoongi tried not to be obvious, but he realized everyone had eventually passed out so what was the point in hiding his gaze on the boy. 

He watched as the boy next to him would breath in short breaths, before letting out an even heavier breath as he exhaled. He must have been really tired...

Yongi thought back to practice, remembering a moment he'd particularly found entrancing as he watched Jimin moved his body around the dance floor, almost effortlessly as if it were second nature to him. It was, and Yoongi wouldn't consider himself a bad dancer, but he knew he wasn't nearly as skilled as the younger he'd been watching tirelessly all night. He remembered a moment when Jimin had been rolling his body to the song and thrashed his head around, leaving his lovely blond locks to sway in the movement and Yoongi thought how good he looked while doing so. 

He really was a piece of art. 

He bit his lip at the thought and shook his head, bringing him back to reality in the van he'd drifted away from dreamily. I looked over at Jimin again, watching his chest move as he took each breath, making his way down to his thighs. So muscular and strong...He bit his lip again. He was very aware of this attraction he had to the latter, but wasn't sure if it were reciprocated. They'd shared many moments before, where he thought maybe he did...but he'd never made a move furthering Yoongi's doubt. He then thought back to a moment when they had been standing around, and Jimin grabbed on to his hand and pink finger and just held on to it. This made Yoongi's heart flutter of course, but he thought nothing too much of it as Jimin often liked to hold people's hands.

 He looked down to Jimin's open palm hand on the seat beside him, studying it for a moment. Every line, and crevasse in the boys hand was a path to his soul. Without even thinking, he moved his hand over to touch Jimin's, slowly grazing it with his own and lacing his fingers between the delicate boys small, soft hand. He felt a rush of happiness swoon through his entire body as their digits touched, meeting skin to skin once again. 

Suddenly, as he heard a familiar, low, very cute groan he'd immediately recognized as Jimin and looked up to see him stir in his slumber, tossing his head towards the window to his right. For a moment there, Yoongi worried he'd be caught, but was met with relief when he heard the boy breathing sleepily again. He then remembered he was in the van with everyone else, and studied the group to make sure they were still sleeping. he heard the faint sound of music coming from the radio, and soft snores and heavy breaths. Phew. 

Stuck in his train of thoughts, his gaze now situated on Jimin's thighs. His mind heavy and clouded with mischievous wonder, he moved his hand over to reached the boys strong muscular thigh. It felt as though it were yearning to burst through the black tight skinny jeans he'd been wearing all night. Without hesitation, he began gripping it in his palm, as if to feel the muscles fill his touch. He made an '' shape with his lips, exhaling in amazement as he felt Jimin's thigh in his sweaty palms..relishing the moment. He was finally touching the boy..If he wasn't already aware of his attraction towards Jiminnie...he sure was at this moment.