Stage 8

Song: Ocean Eyes
 In those few moments, I had no idea what came over me. The fact that I brushed my lips on his gave me a queasy feeling. But the queasy feeling wasn't one of disgust. It was one of happiness.

I was happy.

I saw Ukyo look at me as if I had something interesting on my face. But in truth, my face held no emotion at all.

He smiled at me. And I frowned.

"Ukyo," I said stroking his bruised eye softly.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)" He said to me turning his face to meet my hand. "Silly. Why are you apologizing? You did nothing wrong." I cooed stroking his hair. I smiled as he nuzzled his face into my hand. "Now let's get you cleaned up. You're a mess." I say amusingly. He smiled along with me.

Mom came from the doorway to the kitchen to help Ukyo up. All she earned was a glare from the blue-haired teenage ninja. I helped him to the washroom where I ran the water till it was warm. "Ukyo, I'll be right back to get your clothes so get in and relax, Okay!" He nodded as I walked away from the washroom preparing a first aid kit for Ukyo. When I came back to the washroom I caught a glimpse of Ukyo with his hair down. I knocked on the door receiving attention from the male.

I quickly walked over to him and picked up his clothes. They had blood stains on them. I frowned as Ukyo watched me from the edge of the big tub. He blushed as he stuttered. "H-hey! Do you mind helping me with my hair," He asked me. "It's always been tangled after I took a bath." He said. I smiled and nodded walking to the edge of the tub.

Ukyo turned around quickly hugging his knees to his chest. I wet Ukyo's long hair. It was long and soft and not at all tangled. I soaked his hair in water and lathered it in shampoo. I heard him hum as my fingers skillfully weave through his wet blue locks. I tugged his hair a bit getting strands of hair untangled. Ukyo only leaned back against the tub. I heard him sigh out. I smiled and rinsed his hair. Suds of soap was running down his face and down his shoulders. I heard him chuckle. All the blood washed off with the suds. His head turned towards me showing off his smile.

I smiled back picking up his neatly folded clothes and took them to the washing machine in the back. Which I didn't know until I asked Xander. Mom went around looking for clothes Ukyo could wear. While I was washing I looked for my mom who was in my room.

"Hey Mom, Found anything yet?" I ask her. I took Feral Phoenix out of her hiding spot. My mom looked at me and shook her head no. We started looking together settling on a white shirt and a pair of (F/c) sweatpants'. "I don't think your friend there likes me that much." (M/n) said while looking at me.

"If you think he hates you, you should meet Quon." I retorted looking at my mother.

"Well then (Y/n). You sure have interesting friends." She said to me.

I placed the clothes outside the door or the washroom.

Ukyo P.O.V.

When I walked out of the washroom I saw a pair of clothes on the floor. I dried myself and chuckled. She knows I practically live here right?

I walked into my room and found myself a comfy pair of clothes. A sleeveless and somewhat turtleneck black shirt and a pair of blue and black sweatpants.

I stretched and put on my shoe wrapping the towel I once had around my waist up to my neck trying to dry my hair. I winced in pain as I tried drying my hair accidentally hitting my neck in the process.

They really didn't stop even if they got hurt themselves. I felt the bruise back there. (Ex.BF/n) had managed to get me onto the ground and just like that I got a kick in the back of my neck. I knew exactly who it was from. It was hard to admit but my whole body was battered and bruised from the fight.