Stage 14

I couldn't stop thinking.

I touched my lips for the fifth time today playing back the memories that just happened the night before. I was in such a daze I didn't notice Chris' hand wave in front of my face. All I heard coming from her mouth was my name and scrambled words which were soon replaced by the sound of kissing.

"Yup, she's lovestruck." Shasa said trying to get my attention. "But how can you tell?" Trad asked snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Look at her Trad she can't even think straight. She has been drinking that juice box for about an hour and when we say the name 'Ukyo' that happens!" They both turn to me as I close my eyes and sigh before retreating back to my memories.

Free walked over to me and sat beside me. The boy was getting pretty annoyed that he slapped my forearm that kept me up in the daydreamy position. But as he slapped the forearm my head came crashing down onto the table I was sitting at.

"Wah! Yeah, Chris, I'll have the strawberries," I shouted. Free took the juice box I had been nursing for half an hour and threw it into the trash before hitting me in the back of the head. "No one said anything about fruits." He said. "What's up with him?" I asked Shasa. She just shrugged and said. "Didn't get a nap since this morning."

"Hey, guys," Ruwei said walking into the room. He looked as if the happiest thing just happened. I eyed him suspiciously. As he crossed his hands on the table I eyed his left hand which held a small gold band with a small blue diamond on it.

"So Ruwei, who's the lucky 'person'?" He held up his ringed finger then looked at me and pointed to my necklace. "I could say the same thing." I smiled. "Bride or groom?" He chuckled. Find out on the wedding day." I smirked. "So bride huh?" He gave up. "Yes."

The group behind us started up hand motions like trying to tell each other that they had no idea what in the world was going on in the conversation Ruwei and I was having.

Just as we finished speaking to each other Ukyo strode in and the room went silent as a mouse. That was until Xander's booming laughter came down the hall which soon stopped once he saw Ruwei.

"So, Hey," Ukyo started out grabbing my hand in his before blushing and looking away. "Yeah so," I said holding his hands.

Beside me, Free openly commented. "Awkward. Sad and awkward." Everyone nodded. Until Ruwei broke the silence.

"How about we leave you two alone. Come on guys you can help me make lunch in the kitchen." Chris followed grasping Shasa's hand as they followed close behind Ruwei.

I set my hand on top of the table the one that held Ukyo's winded up on the necklace he gave me. Ukyo stared deeply into my eyes like looking for an emotion that wasn't there. I leaned on Ukyo who wrapped an arm around me.

Silence.

"Speak to me, my Love," Ukyo said nuzzling his face into my hair before pulling away to gently kiss me.

"Just thinking," I smiled as he pulled away. "Did you see the ring?" I asked.

"It had Xander written all over it." I laughed. "Yeah, it does doesn't it." Ukyo looked at me seriously. "No, seriously Xander has his name engraved into the inside of the ring." We both chuckled and headed toward the training room in the doorway Misami stood arm's crossed.

"Smug, aren't we?" I heard her say. "I thought I made it clear to you. That you and I don't share the same feelings." Ukyo said looking at the girl. "Look Blueberry. We're not here for you." I knew that voice. "I'm not going anywhere (ExBf/N)."

"What's going on here? Someone better explain before I make them." I almost cried out when (S/n) appeared. Misami took my wrist and pulled me toward the group.