Chapter 6 - The Second-First Date

"Siya si Chacha?" Sarah said as soon as she saw the mini yacht-type boat. It's colored white and gray.

"Yes! Siya si Chacha" Gerald chuckled. "Isn't she beautiful?"

Sarah laughed and flicked Gerald's ear. "Niloloko mo ko ha!"

"Hehehe! Gulat ka no?"

Sarah chuckled. "Oo. Ang ganda ni Chacha".

"Ano? Tara?"

"Sasakay tayo dyan?" She asked excitedly.

"Oo at Iikutin natin yan!" Gerald pointed at the small island in the middle of the sea. Sarah smiled widely; excitement all over their face.

"O sige na, puntahan nyo na si Chacha. Mag-iingat kayo ha" Manong Cris told them. "At wag magpapagabi".

"Opo" Gerald replied. "Thank you po". Sarah said.

Gerald took Sarah's hand. "Ready?"

"Ready!"

"Set...Go!"

And they both run like little kids towards where Chacha is.

---------------------------

They are riding the boat and seated beside each other. They are circling around the island. Sarah was so amazed of its natural beauty and the calmness it brings. She likes the touch of the wind and the tiny splash of water from the sea in her face.

"This is where our first date was. Do you like it?" Gerald asked.

"No" Sarah said.

"Hindi mo nagustuhan?" He said, disappointed.

"I looooove it!" She shouted and stands up on the boat.

Gerald laughed. "O kapit kang mabuti!"

"Ang ganda dito Ge. Ang ganda ng clouds, ng sky, ng island, ng dagat! Thank you! Thank you Lord!" she exclaimed and sat down again. Both of them are laughing out loud.

They circled the island some more. They sang-along with whatever music was played on their background. They ate the snack Manang Bik-Bik prepared for them when they got hungry.

They also tried fishing. Sarah was laughing so hard when Gerald had three unsuccessful tries before he was able to catch a fish and she had only one try and caught a bigger one right after he taught her how. She was teasing her all throughout and she loved it. Gerald's face turned red up to his ears. She just stops when Gerald kissed her on the cheeks. It was her turn to blush.

They laughed a lot and made fun of each other. There were times Sarah would rest her head on his shoulders. There were times Gerald would lay his head on her lap and Sarah would pinch his nose. He would then hold Sarah's hand, kissed it and placed it in his heart. He closed his eyes in contentment.

There was also a time when Gerald turned off the boat's engine and just let it be taken away by the waters. They just stayed still, with their eyes closed and their hands together, letting themselves savor the moment.

They had a wonderful time together.

They decided to go back when they noticed the dark clouds forming at the far end side of the island and it's getting near them quickly, signaling heavy rains will soon to fall.

-----------------

They just had their dinner when it started to rain so hard. When they turned on the radio, news of storm signal was advised on the area. Manong Cris told them to stay for the night for it would be very dangerous on the road. Gerald and Sarah agreed to stay.